Eden Foods Umeboshi Paste, 7 oz
- Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility
Org Umeboshi Plums
- Made from Japanese plums
- Umeboshi is a deliciously zesty and versatile seasoning which has been eaten in Japan for over 1000 years
- Used to add a lively tanginess to sushi, cooked vegetables, salad dressings, dips and sauces
Momoya Ume Gonomi (umeboshi paste with katsuobushi) 3.7 Oz
- umeboshi paste with katsuobushi, konbu, shiso
- use for onigiri, ochazuke, temakizushi
Umeboshi Shiso (Salted Plum) (8 ounce)
- Umeboshi are pickled plums (ume) with a salty sour taste
- Serve with rice or onigiri (rice ball wrapped in seaweed)
UMEBOSHI -HONEY BLEND- Using The Premier Brand “KISHU NANKO-UME” 100%- Low Sodium, No Artificial Sweetener, No Chemical Color Additive 5.29oz
- ✅This Kishu Honey Umeboshi Plums is carefully selected and made in Kishu, Wakayama, Japan. Premier Japanese brand, Kishu’s Umeboshi is famous in Japan and the Umeboshi is very soft and has a very large size. The Umeboshi is carefully selected and pickled with fresh honey. The great harmony of the sourness and the sweetness of the Umeboshi is excellent taste !!
- ✅The fresh sourness and sweetness of the Umeboshi Plums go well with white rice. The soft, pure, and sweet taste of Umeboshi makes you want to eat every day. The delicious Umeboshi can be added to pasta, sushi, Umeboshi dressing, or simply added to dishes to arrange them in a delicious way.
- ✅Non-artificial. Natural and not too salty taste.
- ✅Umeboshi Plums are grown in the nature of Wakayama which surrounded by the abundant natural resources. This enriched nature makes the savory flavor of the Umeboshi. The freshness of the tangy taste and the sweetness of the honey are well balanced and make a delicious flavor.
- ✅Favorite pickled gourmet food among Japanese. The sourness, sweetness and salty taste are very gentle. You can put a Umeboshi into a cup of hot green tea and it becomes Umeboshi-cha. It is very simple way to taste Umeboshi and there are various good way to enjoy this tasty Umeboshi plums.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.