Eden Foods Umeboshi Paste, 7 oz
- Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility
Eden Umeboshi Paste, 7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
- Pack of three, 7-ounce packages (total of 21-ounces)
- Product of Japan
Kinjirushi Neri Ume Plum Paste 250 g
- TRADITIONAL YET CONVENIENT – Ume Plums are a traditional japanese food which originated in China, and has been popular in japanese culture for centuries. This paste brings the complex flavor of umeboshi to your fingertips here in North America. In Japan it is traditionally served with rice and eaten at breakfast or lunch time.
- UME USES – Our Ume paste is also an extremely versatile seasoning. Use it to add a nice tartness to salad dressings, dips, spreads, marinades, soups, cooked vegetables, and other sauces. Spread the paste on thick cucumber slices for a nice snack, oir even spread it on cooked corn on the sob for a healthy alternative to butter and salt.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Apart from being a versatile ingredient, ume paste is also believed to offer numerous health benefits, including an excellent source of iron and calcium, a hangover cure, and powerful antioxidant qualities.
- STIR FRY – Another great way to start using the ume paste is in stir fry recipes. Try it with some stir fry asian noodles, tofu, and various vegetables.
- VEGANS LOVE IT – Vegan recipes for lasagne, soups and dressings are all a good fit for the savoury “plum” paste, as well as any dishes looking to replicate the flavor and consistency of creamy cheese.
CHINRIU Cold-pressed, All Natural White Umeboshi Plum Seasoning Paste for Salad Dressing or as Condiment, 4.2oz (Vegan, Allergen- & Additive-free, no MSG)
- Umeboshi puree is a fantastic ingredient for sauces and also nice with grilled meat (-alternatives) and tofu. Combine with mayonnaise for a unique, creamy and savory fusion paste!
- Umeboshi paste is made by removing the pits and cold-pressing the remaining umeboshi plum into a smooth pulp. This way the nutrients and deep flavor are kept, while the paste allows you to use the ume with even more variation.
- Ingredients: Umeboshi (ume plum, salt) – Halal (not certified), No GMO, Vegan – Grown and processed in Japan
- The salted umeboshi plums have been harvested and processed in Japan by CHINRIU HONTEN.
- CHINRIU HONTEN is a Japanese family owned maker of Japanese food using artisanal methods. The company was established 1871 by the last chief cook of Odawara castle. It is now run by the fifth generation of the same family.
Momoya Ume Gonomi (umeboshi paste with katsuobushi) 3.7 Oz
- umeboshi paste with katsuobushi, konbu, shiso
- use for onigiri, ochazuke, temakizushi
梅子醬 しそ梅 Salted Japanese Plum Paste in Tube (shiso Ume) 1.41 oz/ 40g (2 Packs)
- Product of Japan
- It is tasteful of a thin salt taste, convenient for plum and shiso flavor! It is useful for hakushi taste of both Japanese and Western cuisines!
- 1.41 oz/ 40g
NORI TSUKUDANI -Japanese traditional seaweed umami paste- No chemical seasoning, No preservative, No coloring 3.17OZ(90G)【YAMASAN】
- ✅A higher grade of laver tsukudani (seaweed tsukudani) made from fresh laver grown on Shodoshima, sweetened with soy sauce brewed in a premium cedar barrel from Shodoshima. The use of bonito flakes from Makurazaki and shiitake mushrooms from Oita makes this product full of natural flavor. No chemical seasoning, preservatives, and colorings. The soybeans used in soy sauce are non-GMO.
- ✅We were the first to develop a seaweed tsukudani that did not contain any chemical seasonings. It was awarded the Commissioner’s Award from the Fisheries Agency at the National Seafood Processing and Food Fair in 2018.
- ✅In Japan, Tsukudani is a time-honored preserved food. The ingredients are preserved in salty-sweet style using soy sauce, sugar. By slowly simmering natural ingredients, there is no need for preservatives or additives to make long-lasting preservation possible. The Tsukudai can be used in onigiri rice balls, over rice, sushi rice seasoning and as a partner for sake or wines. It’s delicious as a topping for pasta, egg rolls, and even on top of tofu.
- ✅Shodoshima’s rich natural environment allows for the production of high-quality soy sauce. The balance between the rich flavor of soy sauce and seaweed is one of the best things about Shodoshima’s nori tsukudani.
- ✅Tsukudani has been a part of Japanese culture for many years. The tsukudani has been a part of Japanese culture for a long time. This is a delicious tsukudani with the carefully selected nori and soy sauce from Shodoshima.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.