Eden Foods Umeboshi Paste, 7 oz
- Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility
[JAPAN PREMIUMS] NERI UME – Umeboshi (Japanese Pickled Plums) Paste in Plastic Tube (1.41 oz)
- Easy-to-use paste of Umeboshi (Japanese salted plums), a popular Japanese condiment
- It is sour and very salty, so use just a small amount at a time
- A good addition to the center of Onigiri rice balls, or to sushi, cucumbers or salads
- No MSG, no preservatives, made from only Japanese plums and salt
- Every item has an English label on the package.
Eden Umeboshi Paste, 7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
- Pack of three, 7-ounce packages (total of 21-ounces)
- Product of Japan
Eden Foods Pickled Umeboshi – Plum Paste, 7.05 Ounce — 6 per case
- 6 Pack of Eden Foods Umeboshi Paste – Pickled Plum Puree – 7.05 oz
- Gluten Free
Momoya Ume Gonomi (umeboshi paste with katsuobushi) 3.7 Oz
- umeboshi paste with katsuobushi, konbu, shiso
- use for onigiri, ochazuke, temakizushi
Kinjirushi Neri Ume Plum Paste 250 g
- TRADITIONAL YET CONVENIENT – Ume Plums are a traditional japanese food which originated in China, and has been popular in japanese culture for centuries. This paste brings the complex flavor of umeboshi to your fingertips here in North America. In Japan it is traditionally served with rice and eaten at breakfast or lunch time.
- UME USES – Our Ume paste is also an extremely versatile seasoning. Use it to add a nice tartness to salad dressings, dips, spreads, marinades, soups, cooked vegetables, and other sauces. Spread the paste on thick cucumber slices for a nice snack, oir even spread it on cooked corn on the sob for a healthy alternative to butter and salt.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Apart from being a versatile ingredient, ume paste is also believed to offer numerous health benefits, including an excellent source of iron and calcium, a hangover cure, and powerful antioxidant qualities.
- STIR FRY – Another great way to start using the ume paste is in stir fry recipes. Try it with some stir fry asian noodles, tofu, and various vegetables.
- VEGANS LOVE IT – Vegan recipes for lasagne, soups and dressings are all a good fit for the savoury “plum” paste, as well as any dishes looking to replicate the flavor and consistency of creamy cheese.
CHINRIU Cold-pressed, All Natural White Umeboshi Plum Seasoning Paste, 4.2oz (Vegan, Allergen- & Additive-free)
- Umeboshi puree is a fantastic ingredient for sauces and also nice with grilled meat (-alternatives) and tofu. Combine with mayonnaise for a unique, creamy and savory fusion paste!
- Umeboshi paste is made by removing the pits and cold-pressing the remaining umeboshi plum into a smooth pulp. This way the nutrients and deep flavor are kept, while the paste allows you to use the ume with even more variation.
- Ingredients: Umeboshi (ume plum, salt) – Halal (not certified), No GMO, Vegan – Grown and processed in Japan
- The salted umeboshi plums have been harvested and processed in Japan by CHINRIU HONTEN.
- CHINRIU HONTEN is a Japanese family owned maker of Japanese food using artisanal methods. The company was established 1871 by the last chief cook of Odawara castle. It is now run by the fifth generation of the same family.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.