Eden Foods Umeboshi Paste, 7 oz
- Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility
UMEBOSHI -Using The Premier Brand KISHU NANKO-UME 100%- Low Sodium, No Artificial Sweetener, No Chemical Color Additive 5.29oz
- ✅Not only using the premier brand “Kishu Nanko-ume” 100%, but also using only the top grade(Grade A) of all Kishu Nanko-ume. Soft and juicy Umeboshi Plums. It is delicious with any Japanese foods and also Umeboshi sauce goes well with Chicken fillet. You can make Umeboshi sauce for shabushabu, Umeboshi Miso Mayonnaise sauce for salad. It increases the variety of dishes as well as Japanese food.
- ✅Dried plums are a common pickle in Japan that goes well with white rice. Dried plums in Japan, come in a variety of shapes and softness depending on where they are produced, but the soft and large plums are rich & tasty. Japanese people have their own favorite style of umeboshi, such as adding them to ochazuke or onigiri.
- ✅Not salty, Tasty Japanese Soft Plum, Umeboshi. The plums, made in the fullness of nature, have a soft and melty skin. The sun-drying, harvesting, and pickling processes are all done by hand.
- ✅Umeboshi from Wakayama prefecture in Japan. This umeboshi is produced in Wakayama Prefecture, as known as a land of mountains and water where the hometown of dried plums in Japan.
- ✅In March, the Plum Blossom Festival is a common event in Japan. At the festival, many plum dishes are served. The aroma of plum blossoms fills the air, and the season of plum blossoms reminds Japanese people that spring will soon be here.
Dried Umeboshi (Pickled Plum) – Hoshiume – By Kanro From Japan 30g
- “Hoshiume” (Dried Pickled Plums) without Seeds
- Net Wt. 0.67oz
- Product of Japan
CHINRIU 3 Years Matured Salty & Sour Umeboshi Plums, 4.2oz
- Traditional high quality umeboshi that matured for 3 years. They are very salty and sour for those who appreciate traditional umeboshi.
- Made by Chinriu Honten, a traditional maker of Umeboshi established 1871, in Japan
- NEW: Improved, sturdy packaging for international shipment!
- Ingredients: Ume plum, salt (no artificial preservatives)
- Shelf Life: 12 months, keep at room temperature
CHINRIU Cold-pressed, All Natural White Umeboshi Plum Seasoning Paste, 4.2oz (Vegan, Allergen- & Additive-free)
- Umeboshi puree is a fantastic ingredient for sauces and also nice with grilled meat (-alternatives) and tofu. Combine with mayonnaise for a unique, creamy and savory fusion paste!
- Umeboshi paste is made by removing the pits and cold-pressing the remaining umeboshi plum into a smooth pulp. This way the nutrients and deep flavor are kept, while the paste allows you to use the ume with even more variation.
- Ingredients: Umeboshi (ume plum, salt) – Halal (not certified), No GMO, Vegan – Grown and processed in Japan
- The salted umeboshi plums have been harvested and processed in Japan by CHINRIU HONTEN.
- CHINRIU HONTEN is a Japanese family owned maker of Japanese food using artisanal methods. The company was established 1871 by the last chief cook of Odawara castle. It is now run by the fifth generation of the same family.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.