Upwords, Fun and Challenging Family Word Game with Stackable Letter Tiles, for Ages 8 and up
- HIGH-STACKING, WORD-BUILDING GAME: The higher you stack, the higher you score! In Upwords, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. Play words across or down to make new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for every tile put down.
- INTENSE, STATEGIC WORD PLAY: Stack and hack to get the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any letter tiles stacked underneath. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 of your tiles in a single turn. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete with each other!
- ROTATING GAME BOARD: With a lazy Susan design, players can easily place their tiles on the Upwords game board. When it’s your turn, simply turn the game board in your direction to play your word. Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play!
- Upwords is the word game of high-stacking and word-hacking for ages 8 and up. Can be played with a #GameSquad of 2-4 players or played solo. Experience high-stacking, word-hacking, quick-scoring fun with Upwords!
- Spin Master offers a variety of board games & puzzles for kids & adults. Classic, card, family, trivia, party games & more. Puzzle lines feature characters for kids of all ages, adult jigsaw, 3-D & more.
- Includes: 1 Upwords Game Board, 100 Letter Tiles, 4 Tile Racks, 4 Rubber Feet, 1 Tile Bag, 1 Instruction Sheet
Scrabble Upwords The 3-Dimensional Word Game That Really Stacks Up! 2002 Edition
- Product Features: Smaller version
- same as the the larger version
- 100 tiles
- Product Details: Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002I1TNUW, Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #85,265 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games), Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review
Upwords Board Game – The Exciting High Stacking, High Scoring Word Game – Ideal Games for Family Fun – For 2-4 Players, for Ages 8 Plus – Simple Rules: Score the Most and Win – Great Party Game too
- THE HIGH STACKING, HIGH SCORING WORD GAME – players make words and score by playing upword letters across the board, making words, and adding tiles upwards for stacks of fun. The higher a player stacks, the higher their score
- SIMPLE RULES, GREAT TIME – play head-to-head with other, or try to improve on previous games by playing solo. Whoever gains the most points using upwords tiles during the upwords game wins. Super easy to assemble and put away
- GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND GET INVOLVED – play all night with 2-4 players. Take with you to a party or gather the family in the house. Designed for ages 8 and up. Great for kids and adults
- PERFECT FAMILY BOARD GAME – ideal for holiday season fun or at any large family gathering. Makes for a great present too
- WHAT IS INCLUDED – 1 gameboard, 4 rubber feet, 100 letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 label sheet, and 1 game guide. Everything you need for a night of fun
- High-stacking, high-scoring word game
- Stack letters to change words
- The higher the stack, the higher the score
- Player with the most points wins
- Practice by playing solo
- Includes gameboard, 4 rubber feet, 100 letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 label sheet, and game guide
Milton Bradley Upwords: A 3-Dimensional Word Game (1988)
- Build words to score the most points
- A 3-Dimensional game like scrabble but words can stack
- Game board is 8 x 8 squares in size; includes 64 letter tiles
- For 2 to 4 players ages 10 years and over
- Build new words by stacking letters on top of those already on the board
- Create complex layers of crosswords to earn more points and win the game
- Build words in three directions: across, down, and even upwards
- Includes grids and numbers for 140 Sodoku puzzles
- For 2 to 4 players
5Star-TD Vintage Upwords w/ 100 Tiles & 10×10 Board 1997 Edition
- Vintage Upwords w/ 100 Tiles & 10×10 Board 1997 Edition
Winning Moves Games Classic Upwords, The Classic 3-Dimensional Word Game (Colors May Vary)
- Upwords game debuted in 1983
- Includes instructions, 8×8 size gameboard grid and 64 letter tiles
- The higher the stack of letters, the more points are scored
- Words built in later turns of the game are more valuable
- Think Upside the box!
SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax ( Packaging may Vary ) White, 10.3″ x 8.1″ x 2.31″
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board – when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
Beat That! – The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges [Family Party Game for Kids & Adults]
- 160 CHALLENGES: Ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, that feeling is what this game is all about. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, buddy ups, and duels.
- FAST & FRENZIED FUN: Win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players.
- EASY TO LEARN: Takes just seconds to learn, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter!
- INCLUDES: 160 Challenge Cards, 80 Betting Tokens, 10 Cups, 5 Balls, 4 Dice, Chopsticks, Memo Pad, Tape Measure, Sand Timer
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.