Kikkoman Usukuchi Soy Sauce, 33.8 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
- Light colored soy sauce
- Mild in flavor compared to other soy sauces.
- Great for delicate dishes and sauces
Yamasa Usukuchi Shoyu – Light Color Japanese Soy Sauce, 1 Liter/34 Ounce, Imported from Japan
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at room temperature
- Country of origin: Japan
Sur La Table Kishibori Shoyu (Pure Artisan Soy Sauce)
- Artisan Soy Sauce – Kishibori is a Japanese premium soy sauce imported from Japan
- Kishibori Shoyu is fermented in 100-year old barrels on a small island in Japan’s inland sea
- Experience the difference in flavor in our soy sauce. Full flavor and great addition to any food
- Smooth and balanced taste – Kishibori Soy has a milder fuller flavor than most soy sauce
Takuko White Shoyu Japanese White Soy Sauce , 12 oz
- Product Size: 1 bottle – 12 oz
- From Japan, by Shoyu
- Click the Gourmet Food World name above to see all of our products. We sell:
- Cheese, Foie Gras, Truffles, Wagyu Steaks, Baking Products, Spices, Oils, Balsamic Vinegars and more
Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce (Pack of 2)
- Highly recommended brand
- Product of China
- Two 16.9 Oz Bottles
Ubara Rice, Extra Premium Japanese White Rices, Product of JAPAN, Highest Grade Short Grain Sticky Rice, Delicious for Sushi and Onigiri – 11 Lbs (5Kg)
- SUPER PREMIUM RICE, PRODUCED IN JAPAN – UBARA is a delicious rice brought to you by professional craftsmen in the IBARAKI prefecture, the leading rice production center in Japan. It is produced in a rich natural environment at the foot of Mt. TSUKUBA.
- FRESH AND HIGH QUALITY – UBARA rice is used by Michelin chef and many other high-end sushi restaurants. Comparing to other high quality short grain rices such as Koshihikari and Akitakomachi. UBARA has larger grain size, and better texture – soft yet and chewy.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CULTIVATION – UBARA rice is imported direct from professional farmers in Japan who grow rice with environmentally friendly cultivation method in rich soil and clean water. Safety and peace of mind are at the heart of UBARA rice cultivation.
- SWEET AND DELICIOUS – UBARA rice has outstanding sweetness, umami flavor and chewy texture. With its sweet, starchy, shiny, well-balanced, and premium quality, UBARA is the rice that we deliver to consumers all over the world with confidence.
- PERFECT FOR SUSHI, RICE BALL – UBARA rice maintains soft texture and delicious flavor whether it is cooked or cold. It is moist when cooked. tasty even once cold. It makes Ubara the ideal for sushi, onigiri, rice balls. and various Asian meal recipes.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.