MrReptile UVB Reptile Light 10.0, Ideal for Desert Reptiles, Bearded Dragon UVB Light 26W
- 【ETL Listed UVB Bulb】The MrReptile Compact UVB spiral bulb is essential for reptile health and growth. The UVB output will stimulate activity and appetite in your reptile, metabolizing calcium for healthy bone growth while in captivity.
- 【Quality Control 】ETL certified reptiles bulb, Safe and Secure to Use, Up to 7,000 Hours of Lighting Life, 80% Energy Saving
- 【Specifications】Voltage: 120V, Wattage: 26W, Base type: E26, 10.0 Compact UVB Bulb, Ideal for desert reptiles
- 【Long Warranty】MrReptile offer 90 Days warranty [100% Money Back Guarantee]. If you are not happy with our reptile bulbs or receiving a defective unit, we will propose you a satisfactory resolution. Please feel free to contact with us if any questions or concerns.
- 【Combo Offer】Save up to 10% off multiple MrReptile lamps including Ceramic Heaters, Reptile Heating Lamp Fixtures, Mercury Vapor Bulbs
Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent (13 watts)
- For all desert and basking reptile
- 10% UVB Output
- 30% UVA Output
REPTI ZOO T5 HO UVB Lighting Combo Kit, Terrarium Hood Comes with Desert 10.0 UVB T5 Lamp (24W)
- Sleek Design – High output T5 lamp with a new low-profile design.
- Increased Efficiency – Highly polished, curved reflector for increased lamp efficiency, strong UVB and brighter light.
- Performance – Enerygy Efficient T5 HO electronoc ballast for rapid start and maximum lamp performance. Plastic protector cover on both ends for more safe use without hurting.
- Convenience & Easy to Use Anywhere – Removable power cable with convenient on/off switch. Easy to fit inside vivariums or over mesh with extra accessories.
- Comes with Desert 10.0 UVB T5 Lamp – Provides UVB light rays which are required for reptiles to metabolize essential calcium; Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behavior through UVA radiation. Ideal for desert dwelling reptiles. (24W – Great for 24″ Enclosures ; 39W – Great for 36″ Enclosures; 54W – Great for 48″ Enclosures.)
LUCKY HERP UVA UVB Reptile Light 10.0, Desert UVB 150 Compact Fluorescent Lamp 23W
- Reptile uvb 10.0 bulb,ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles, such as bearded dragon, tortoise and other lizards.
- Perfect desert uvb reptile light: 10% UVB and 30% UVA output.No harmful UVC output.
- Special glass tube made by machine, stable UVB output and fading rate of UVB is low.
- Our uvb 10.0 reptile light is useful for reptiles to produce Vitamin D3 and calcium
- E26 socket(standard US size),can be used directly
Reptile Heat Lamp, Basking Spot Lamp, UVA + UVB Full Spectrum Sun Lamp with 360°Rotatable Clips and Dimmable Switch for Aquarium Turtle Lizard Snake Chameleons Amphibians (1 Fixture+2 Bulbs, 50W)
- 【Reptile Lighting Function】By providing UVA/UVB heat and visible light, the reptile heat lamp which simulates sunlight can provide adequate heat and light for reptiles to promote the formation of D3, accelerate the absorption of calcium, reduce the chance of reptiles getting sick.
- 【1 Fixture and 2 Bulbs】The Reptile Heat Lamp set has one adjustable metal stands, which can be rotated 360°in any direction, and two 50W UVA+UVB E27 Light bulbs. The solid ceramics socket can be well resistant to high temperature. The fixture can be equipped with E26/E27 screw base light bulbs, ceramic heat lamps, UVA/UVB light bulbs.
- 【Dimmable Switch and Durable Bracket Clamp】The brightness and temperature of the heating lamp can be adjusted according to your needs by the dimmable switch. You can clip the clamp on the table or other edge of pet house.
- 【Wide Appliation】The light holder is suitable for multiple E27 lamps, such as fluorescent, incandescent, ceramic heater, bulb, halogen, LED, etc. The reptile heat lamp is suitable for most reptiles, amphibians, tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, lizards, chameleons and more.
- 【Safety Usage Tips】The reptile heat lamp is for reptiles, amphibians only. Keep a proper distance from your reptiles when using. Please use a good quality ceramic socket.
Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 Compact Desert Terrarium Lamp, UVB Light Bulb for Reptiles, PT2189
- 26-watt compact fluorescent bulb ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles
- Ultra High UVB output effective up to 20 inches (50 cm)
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism
- Recommended for use with screened terrariums; terrariums with dense screen covers (screens can filter out UVB rays)
- Recommended in combination with Repti Glo 2.0 for a higher visual light output (sold separately)
Buddypuppy Reptile Heat Lamp, UVA UVB Reptile Light with 360° Rotatable Hose and Timed, Heating Lamp with 2 Bulbs Suitable for Bearded Dragon Reptiles Turtle Lizard Snake (Heat Lamp 25w/50w Bulb)
- 【Replacement Bulbs】 UVA UVB reptile heat light provides two E27 bulbs 25W&50W, which have UVA/B that simulate sunlight. UVA can promote appetite, and UVB can promote calcium absorption by reptiles.
- 【Premium Material】 The turtle heat lamp holder has heat resistance and safety. E27 socket is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, UV bulbs, and ceramic heat emitters, etc.
- 【Flexible & Easy to Use】 A durable clamp with 2″ tension can install it easily in any position you want. The flexible stainless steel tube can be rotated 360° without deformation.
- 【Timing and Adjustable Temperature】 The reptile lamp stand can be timed according to the reptile’s needs. You can choose the appropriate bulb to adjust the brightness and heat, meeting the needs of reptiles at different times.
- 【Widely Used】 The turtle basking light is suitable for most reptiles, tortoises, lizards, snakes, spiders, birds, amphibians. Also can work with ordinary E27 bulbs for lighting indoor plants, art studios, bedrooms, etc.
Zilla Reptile Pet Habitat Lighting UVB Fluorescent Desert T8 Light Bulb, 15 Watt
- Provides UVB light rays which are required for many reptiles to metabolize essential calcium
- Full spectrum lighting enhances natural colors of the animal and environment
- Replace every 12 months to ensure proper UVB levels
- Recommended for use with Zilla T8 Strip Light Fixture
- Desert 50 T8 bulb is ideal for desert dwelling reptiles that require UVB/UVA lighting
Zilla Reptile T8 Slimline Desert Pet Habitat Light Fixture with 15 Watt Fluorescent Bulb, 18 Inches
- High-quality fluorescent lighting
- Takes up minimal space and is lightweight
- UVB light is necessary for promoting proper calcium absorption for reptile bone health
- Simulates natural sunlight
- Each fixture includes 50 microwatt UVB T8 15 watt bulb
- Ideal for bearded dragons, tortoises, uromastyx, etc.
4-Pack 50W UVA+UVB Bulbs | Heat and Light for Reptiles and Amphibian Tanks, Terrariums and Cages | Works with Various Lamp Fixtures
- All reptiles generally need to bask in sunshine every day, at least for a few hours. UV-A light for their metabolism, mood regulation as well as for breeding. UV-B light helps their bones and other organs.
- Our 50w reptile light bulbs provide extra warmth and bright light to mimic sunshine and produce UVA and UVB lights.
- CE Certified: Safe materials give you ease of use and peace of mind. And, they work with Various Lamp Fixtures.
- Multi-functional for Animals or Extra Lighting: Use anywhere, from projects in your office to automotive hobbies in the garage. Or use with any animal’s cage, from snakes to fish and parakeets to frogs.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.