Tibetan Vajra Dorge, Handmade Phurba Pestle Vintage Five Strands of Pestle Demon Pestle Buddhism Religious Supplies
- ★ Material: This Tibetan vajra dorge is made of copper material, hand-set with turquoise, strong and wear-resistant, durable, hand-made by craftsmen, exquisite and exquisite, simple and generous.
- ★ Features: In the Buddhist tantra, the vajra pestle symbolizes great wisdom and true Buddha nature. It helps break all kinds of troubles, destroy all kinds of obstacles monastic demons.
- ★ Five Strands: Its five peaks represent the five wise five Buddhas, one of which symbolizes wisdom, the other four symbolizes power, and the outer four sides bend inward, indicating that power is attributable to the meaning of wisdom.
- ★ Application: This vintage Phurba pestle can be used in religious rituals, or as feng shui pendants. A device for the practice of dharma by tantric gurus or yogis.
- ★ Sales Service: We care for all customer’s shopping experience. If this product does not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us that we can make it right for you.
COAI Prayer Black Obsidian Vajra Buddha Pendant Necklace
- Vajra Pendant: 2*0.7″(5.3*1.8cm) Black Obsidian
- Adjustable black nylon cord: 19-28″(48-72cm)
- This vajra pendant necklace could be a protection amulet, vajra represents the unyielding power of spirit
- Gemstone Properties: Obsidian is said to provide courage, grounding and protection; block negativity, symbolize self-control and resilience
- A beautiful box ready, a card reads stones meaning; 180-Days warranty & free replacement(Feel free to contact us)
Tibetan Buddhist Lama Antique Brass Dorje Vajra 3.5 Inches Long Sacred Ritual
- This is a beautiful antique brass dorje or a vajra measuring about 3.5″long. Perfect for your Antique Brass Bell. Produces a great & soothing sound.
- Size: About 3.5″ long
- Material: Antique Brass
- Produces great soothing sound
- Perfect for Your Antique Brass Bell
Phurba Pestle, 3.5in Brass Mascot Buddhism Vajra Phurba Pestle Tibetan Buddhist Religious Supplies
- Meaning—Phurba is usually used during Tibetan Buddhist tantric practices for clearing evil spirits.
- Fine Workmanship—Through pure handwork carving process detailed lines clear, exquisite visible.
- High Quality—This Tibetan vajra pestle is made of brass material, strong and wear-resistant.
- Wide Application—This vintage phurba pestle can be used in religious rituals, or as feng shui pendants. A device for the practice of dharma by tantric gurus or yogis.
- Gift Choice—Phurba Pestle can be used as a home/office/ car temple decoration, collection, or friends gifts etc.
Vajra T-Shirt Vajrayana Buddhism Buddhist Symbol Graphic Tee
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
EXCEART Buddhist Pendant Charms Tibetan Copper Dorje Vajra Pestle Prayer Ruyi Charms Phurba Jewelry Pendant Crafts Meditation Yoga Ornament for Necklace Bracelet Keychain
- TIBETAN BUDDHIST PENDANT Suitable for indoor and outdoor to wear when matched with chain ( Not Included ).
- TIBETAN BUDDHIST PENDANT Perfect necklace pendants or deskop adornment for home or shop DIY.
- TIBETAN BUDDHIST PENDANT A wonderful gift for yourself or your friends.
- TIBETAN BUDDHIST PENDANT Well- fitted and give you charm wherever you go.
- TIBETAN BUDDHIST PENDANT Characteristic and exquisite design with impeccable craftsmanship.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.