PS100+ N1201SA Plus UV RF Vector Impedance ANT SWR Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester 34.375MHz-2.7GHz Resistance, Reactance, Impedance VSWR N1201SAP
- ✔➸ PS100+ / N1201SAP (Plus) . working frequency： 34.375MHz~2700MHz; Cable Length Measurement: <3m; Transmission Line Characteristic Impedance Measurement: 20Ω~300Ω.
- ✔➸ Note: For the convenience of the user, each time calibration correction options will automatically change to the user calibration. Meanwhile, in order to ensure the integrity of the calibration, the calibration process, the automatic shutdown function fails, the consistent boot.
- ✔➸ Press the second button and power button at the same to power on .
- ✔➸ The boot state, long press (2S above) the switch button, after the release, the instrument will shut down.
- ✔➸ Startup and shutdown Hold down the CTRL key off press the power switch button.
Shakespeare ART-3 Antenna/Radio Tester
- ART-3 tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency)
- Frequency Range: 155-158 MHz
- Signal Generator: 3 KHz Deviation
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Style 4079 one-meter cable available (sold separately) to connect the ART-2 or ART-3 to your VHF Radio, or for the Style CS-2 Switch
PS100 137.5MHz-2.7GHz UHF VHF RF Vector Antenna Analyzer Portable Impedance VSWR Meter Tester SWR
- 1.Five measure parmas: VSWR, S11, R, X, Z
- 2.Two test models: Single point mode, Frequency scanning mode
- 3.Detailed curve: change mutiply num,start freq and end freq can get more details
- 4.Boot: press the second and fourth button at the same time 2s then release to power on
- 5.Best customer services: Contact us if any question, we will reply within 24 hours soon.
Digital LCD SWR/Watt Meter for Two-Way Radio,VHF/UHF/HF Accurate SWR/Watt Tester with 3.5inch LCD Backlight Display for Measure Forward/Reflection Power/VSWR in one Push Button
- The digital meter is very accurate and can be used to measure forward power, reflection power and VSWR
- 3.5 inches Large LCD display for easy reading
- LCD Backlight Display
- Forward/Reflective/VSWR Ratio in one push button
- The control layout is convenient and the operation is simple
Surecom SW-102 125-525Mhz Digital VHF/UHF Antenna Power & SWR Meter+MF connector
- SW-102 is not for DMR radio , only Analog .
- low insertion loss (0.3 decibels or less) structure allows it to be permanently connected.
- Build in Frequency counter.
- VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration.
- will ship with a SL16 to SMA-F and SL16 to SMA-M connector
NanoVNA V2 50kHz-3GHz Vector Network Analyzer Antenna Analyzer VNA HF VHF UHF VSWR Smith Chart
- Frequency: 50KHz~3GHz. It has more superior frequency ,the 50K-1500MHz frequency range provides better than 70dB dynamic, and the extended 150M-3000MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics.
- Built-in 2500mAh battery,it has a longer use time, and it can supply with USB.
- Aluminum shell: Better HF performance
- EVA Storage Bag: Portable and Convenient to take outdoor.
- Functions:SWR, Logmag ,Phase,Delay, Smith Chart
BTIHCEUOT Antenna Analyzer Meter, DC12V Shortwave Tester 1-60MHz Q9 Head Digital LCD for Radio Lover
- This shortwave antenna analyzer is light weight and small in size so it is quite easy to carry
- The analyzer can be connected to the computer to do the antenna and other graphic analysis
- Analyzer is designed with a LCD display with background lighting function which would show clearly even in dim or dark
- The antenna analyzer can be used to test a standing wave, resistance, capacitance, etc
- Comes with transparent cover for good protection of the analyzer board as well as convenient reading of data
NISSEI DG-503 Digital RF Power Meter LCD 3.5″ Short Wave SWR VSWR Meter HF 1.6-60MHz & VHF/UHF 125-525MHz 1-200W for Two Way Radio
- Large LCD (3.5″) display for easy of reading
- Forward/Reflected/VSWR ration in one push button
- Support measurement of HF/VHF/UHF frequency range. Frequency range: 1.6-60MHz/125-525MHz
- Convenient connection and control layout and for ease operation. High accuracy: (AVG) +/- 5% & Low insertion loss: < 0.3dB
- Note: Please connect the antenna or Dummy Load for the tester before conecting the power supply. Otherwise, It is easy to burn out the tester.
Antenna Analyzer Vector Compact RF Impedance Meter Tester,1-60MHz Shortwave SWR Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester for Ham Radio Hobbists
- Powered by DC 12 to 14V 500mA external power with 2.1mm power jack(center pin positive), just connect the power and then work
- SWR usable measurement range of this analyzer is 1.0 to 9.99. step size: user configurable increments of 100Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, and 100KHz
- Beautiful and simple designed black case would protect the antenna analyzer from external damage
- 5 operation buttons are easy and convenient to operate. You can selects operation mode, band and extended functions
- This would be a great SWR antenna analyzer for ham hobbyist or professionals
SWR Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester Analyzer 2.0V pp(Typical) Adjustable 1-60MHz, HF Antenna Analyzer Meter Tester,Step Length User Configurable 100Hz/ 1kHz/ 10kHz/ 100kHz Increments
- 【High Accuracy Mesurement】The frequency generation and control is 1-60MH, the spectrum purity that harmonic reduce is ＞60Hz and later TBD dB, the step length that user configurable is 100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz and 100kHz increments.
- 【Automatic Scan Results】Manual control options show SWR and complex impedance at selected frequencies, automatic scan results show the frequency of the lowest SWR and complex impedance, support measurement data waveform analysis.
- 【Data Waveform Analysis】The antenna analyzer supports measurement data waveform analysis, connect with USB cable through computer,multi-point calibration for greatly improved measurement accuracy.
- 【Metal Material】The product is made of high quality metal material, strong and durable, support SWR: 1.0 to 9.99 measurement range, approx. 5-2000ohms impedance, 2.0V pp(typical) adjustable re output.
- 【What you get】You will get an antenna analyzer, a power head and an intruction. if you encounter any problems during use, please contact us in time, we will provide you with the best solution.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.