Emerald Cove Silver Grade Wakame (Dried Seaweed) Bag, Original, 1.76 Oz
- Vegan and Non GMO certified
- Great for Seaweed Salads
- Ready-to Eat
- Easy Seal Packaging
Shirakiku Cut Wakame Dried Seaweed, 16 Ounce
- Dried cut seaweed
- Perfect for suno mono (vinegared dishes), miso soup , ramen, and as garnishings served with sashimi
- 1-16 ounce package
Wel-Pac – Fueru Wakame (Dried Seaweed) Net Wt. 2 Oz.
- Wakame seaweed is one of the healthiest Japanese foods due to being rich in vitamins, minerals and even a compound called fucoxanthin which has shown to help burn fatty tissue
- In Japan, eating wakame is often considered one of the best ways to get a smooth complexion and soft, luxurious hair.Usually used for miso soup and salad
- Wel Pac Fueru Wakame Dried Seaweed used for salad, vinegar dishes, miso soup, ramen and endless counts of combination
Alaria Whole Leaf 2 oz Bag -“Wild Atlantic Wakame” – Organic
- CONTAINS: a 2 oz (56 g) bag of whole leaf Alaria “Atlantic Wakame”
- ORGANIC: This product is Certified Organic by OCIA
- QUALITY: Sustainably-harvested in some of the cleanest waters in the world and tested for microbes, heavy metals, radioactivity, and other pollutants
- NUTRITIOUS FOOD: A good source of vegetable protein, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins, anti-oxidants, iodine and other trace minerals
- EMPLOYEE-OWNED: As of 2017, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables was established as an employee-owned business where 100% of the company’s ownership is invested in an E.S.O.P. or an employee stock ownership plan.
Emerald Cove Ready-to-Use Pacific Dried Seaweed Bag, Wakame, 35 Ounce
- Package contains 35-ounces of Emerald cove silver grade ready-to-use pacific wakame
- Ready-to-eat and can be tossed right out of the bag into miso soup
- Extremely beneficial in helping maintain the alkaline/acid balance
Wel-Pac Dried Seaweed Fueru Wakame For Soup And Cooking, 1 lb.
- 16 oz. dried seaweed for salad, vinegar dishes, miso soup, ramen and more
- Rich in vitamins, minerals
- Large pack ideal for business use
Organic Wakame Flakes – 1oz. Young Pure Seaweed Grown in North Atlantic. USDA Certified and Freeze-Dried Premium Quality. Soft Texture & Mild Taste. 45 Servings
- UNLIKE OTHER SEAWEEDS Numami Atlantic Wakame is CULTIVATED IN the clean waters of the Atlantic – NORWEGIAN COAST instead of collected from the beach or from Asia. Harvesting only what we call baby seaweed – 4-month old – from our SEAWEED FARM GUARANTEES great flavor and soft texture. Every batch is 3-PARTY TESTED TO ensure highest quality. Our freeze-drying technique locks in nutrients making the flakes very light and small but there is still over 700 grams of fresh seaweed in every packet.
- Our organic Wakame seaweed FLAKES ARE DIFFERENT from other similar products – no need to cut, wash, soak or boil. SMALL FLAKES ARE ready to use straight from the package. In addition to suiting traditional asian dishes like dashi and miso soup, they also work wonders in your other dishes for adding richness to the flavor. Many PROFESSIONAL CHEFS USE this as a natural flavor enhancer and REPLACEMENT TO SALT FOR healthy cooking and nutrient-packed delicious food.
- We believe in making HEALTHY EATING EASIER and enjoyable and that helping you to do this in your own life we are creating healthier and happier families. Wakame seaweed has a DETOXIFYING EFFECT AND is full of vitamins and minerals, including iodine for thyroid support. Iodine is the necessary nutrient to boost your metabolism which helps to DECREASE THE EFFECTS OF STRESS TO your body. This is an excellent nutritional supplement for our busy everyday life.
- We are real people and use our Wakame daily ourselves. We expect the BEST FOR OUR FAMILY AND and want the same for yours. Our cultivated Wakame has an excellent savoury taste and soft texture that blends easily. We are using Wakame flakes every day in a morning porridge and salads. Wakame seaweed has plenty of vitamins and minerals to support your body. This is a vegan, GMO-free and cruelty-free whole food you can enjoy with peace of mind. Simply delicious!
- Protecting the environment is our passion, so all our products are packed into BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGES FOR minimum impact to our planet. Numami baby seaweed is not only responsibly cultivated but is also CERTIFIED ORGANIC IN EU and by USDA. Just like rainforests, seaweed also PRODUCES OXYGEN FOR us to breathe and WE ARE GROWING MORE seaweed in the ocean each year. We have made the first step by cultivating seaweed, now offering you the chance to create a HEALTHIER YOU AND a greener planet.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.