Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Inspired by the long-discontinued, long-sought-after Marshall Bluesbreaker Stompbox
- Features all the British break up and tonal nuance found in the best of these revered circuits with some fresh features and modern functionality
- Designed with a powerful EQ section to tailor your sound for any gig
- Active Baxandall bass control allows you to match with any cab and fill up any room
- A delicious Presence control adds just the right amount of sparkle & sweetness
- Front mounted Gain Structure & Voicing Controls allow instant access to different harmonic and overtone structures
- Plays nice with any rig and modern tone-tools, retains the personality of your playing, AND delivers everything from sweet and creamy push to cranked British Grind
Wampler Tumnus V2 Overdrive & Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Designed to be a versatile addition to any setup, any style
- Use with other pedals to shape the total gain, as a stand alone overdrive, or as a slightly dirty boost to push the front end of your amp
- Can even be used as a buffer because this pedal is not true bypass
- This pedal contains a buffered bypass tone legendary in its own right
- The streamlined 3 control knobs (Volume, Gain, and Tone) allow you to quickly dial in your tones no matter what the gig calls for
- Slim, compact design ensures that this pedal will fit anywhere on your board setup
Wampler Plexi Drive Mini Overdrive Pedal (PLEXIDRIVEMINI)
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- 9v – 18v power jack (no battery connector inside)
- Five controls – Level, Gain, Color, Bass and Compression Clipping Switch – Disengaged (Out) for more compression, Engaged (In) for a more open sound
Wampler Ethereal Delay and Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- A delay that is as pure as you could want with a time of up to 1s and a reverb that is thick
- Mixes them all up and puts them together in one glorious effect while making it as easy to use and find those perfect tones as possible
- Features two delays that can be layered on top of each other; Tweak the 2nd delay in different patterns to create a perfect ambiance with strange and beautiful sounds
- The trails button, when activated, lets delay patterns and reverb sing out after switching off the pedal to control what you want to come back at you
- Underneath the delay is a cavernous plate style reverb alive with character and shape that can be brought in to exactly the right level to compliment the delay
Wampler Ego Compressor V2 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Brings a new level of of control to what is expected and needed by today’s guitar players
- Designed to ensure playing dynamics could be retained without coloring the tone at all
- Allows your original signal to be blended in so you can get all the benefits of a great compressor but with the option to remove the squash at the front by bringing the bypassed signal in
- With this pedal you can have full country squash or open studio level parallel compression
- With a comprehensive array of controls and a pure core tone, the Ego works perfectly as an “always on” compressor or as “an effect”
Wampler Terraform Multi-Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal (WAMTERRAFORM)
- Each of 11 effect blocks have been designed and realized in-house by the tone chasing freaks at Wampler: (Dimension, Chorus, Harmonic Tremolo, Tremolo, AutoSwell, Rotary, U-Vibe, Phaser, Flanger, Envelope Filter and AutoWah)
- Run it in full glorious stereo or keep it in mono, even split that mono signal to route some effects to go before your drive pedals or amp gain, and have the rest follow behind or in your effects loop
- There are 8 presets to store your favorite sounds; you can recall them via the fully mappable midi, via the button on the front and even from the stomps
- The expression pedal can control ANY of the 5 controls and you can even set the heel and toe point
- We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long
Wampler Belle Overdrive Pedal (B ELLE)
- If you set the gain low and the bass control up high, you get a wonderful clean boost sound that can rival any Klone circuit, but when you spin the bass down and the gain all the way up, you suddenly find yourself with an awesome transparent overdrive / medium distortion sound with all the crunch you need.
- The Color control is more than just a standard tone control and it’s pretty unique to this circuit. Dialling it right or left will either boost or cut the high and low end a little, but the midrange frequencies are left well alone.
- Combine this with the Bass control and you have a very versatile tone shaping palette with Wampler’s legendary ease of use.
- Push switch on the side controls the amount of compression and alters the clipping structure in the circuit for some extra punch.
- Built in the U.S.A.; Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
Wampler EQ Effects Pedal, Plexi-Drive Deluxe Overdrive
- Hand built in the U.S.A. Completely true bypass.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Pre gain TS style boost for adding that little extra
- 3.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ in size (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.