New Phone, Who Dis? – The 100% Offline Text Messaging Party Game – by What Do You Meme?
- The Party (game): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- How To Play: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. The person with the most cards at the end, wins.
- What’s Inside: Includes 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards plus instructions
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
Think You Can Text? – an Adult Party Game Where You Match Hilarious Text Reply Cards to Awkward Incoming Text Message Situation Cards
- BRAND NEW VERSION: Version 2 of this hilarious party game featuring awkward text situations and outrageous text replies is finally here with brand new content and designs! Updated emoji box coming for 2021!. We took fan feedback and designed the game to make you laugh so hard it will hurt. Some things are best left unsaid, but even better texted.
- BEST TEXTER RULES: Match the most hilarious white text reply cards to the black incoming text message card. It is a Twist on Cards Against Humanity for the texting generation.
- HOW TO PLAY: Each player first gets dealt 8 text reply cards. Then a rotating judge plays an incoming text message card and reads who the message is from out loud. The players then compete to match the best text reply card to the incoming text. The judge selects the best reply and that player wins the round. Whoever has the most points at the end of all the rounds wins!
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Each box contains 500 cards, enough for unlimited fun. There are 150 awkward incoming text message situation cards and 350 hilarious text reply cards.
- FAST PACED FUN: The perfect adult party game to play with 2-10 players. The rules are simple, the game play is fast and furious. Guaranteed laughter and great for adult game night, bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, 21st birthdays, and college parties.
BAD PEOPLE – The Party Game You Probably Shouldn’t Play + The NSFW Expansion Pack
- HILARIOUS PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and next level questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: “Who gets paid too much for what they do?”, “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 420 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 300 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Comes with the Bad People base game and NSFW Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: It’s the most fun card game ever! All players are involved at all times
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000’s OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17+, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
Player Ten Terrible Texts: The Savage Dot Dot Dot Adult Party Game
- Make your friends laugh – In Dot Dot Dot, players craft the funniest, foulest, or filthiest conversations they can.
- Play your way – Find out how everyone will fill-in-the-blank, and learn how they think a conversation should evolve!
- Tons of replayability – With over 50 conversation cards and 300 answer cards, there are MILLIONS of combinations. Combine with the dating app edition for even more fun!
- Start the game quickly – Easy gameplay will have you playing in seconds.
- 30-60 minutes | Ages 17+ | 4+ Players
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.