WEmake FM Radio DIY Soldering Kit with Tools | Soldering Iron | Side Cutters | Safety Glasses | Lead Free Solder | Great Stem Project
- D.I.Y. That’s right do-it-yourself! build this kit to assemble a monophonic FM receiver (88-108mhz) with 2 IC Chips
- Develop an understanding of the functions of electronics, IC, and radios and modern radio functionality
- 25W soldering iron with stand – Wire cutters – safely glasses – lead free solder (99.3% tin, 0.7% Copper. 5ft @ 0.031″ diameter)
- Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools (STEM – STEAM), home and industry
- Before there was the Maker movement, there was elenco and “learn by doing”. elenco strives for quality with value to make their products available for everyone.
Hillman Picture-Hanging-Hardware 121144 Plastic Mirror Holders (20lb) 4 Sets, Clear
- 4 pack, clear mirror holder & anchor, plastic with mounting screws & Hollow wall anchors, carded
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Plastic Mirror Holders with Screws
- Set includes – 4 Clear Plastic Holders, 4 Hollow Wall Anchors, 4 Mounting Screws
- Clear Plastic
AM FM Radio Kit Soldering Project Kit for Learning Practicing Teaching Electronics by VOGURTIME, New Version
- Two kind of radio model – AM and FM. Two adjustment modes give you more choices
- Great for STEM project. This kit is a solder electronic DIY kit, suitable for electronics learners and students to experiment with DIY teaching soldering electronic accessories. It not only to improve the soldering skills. but also you will learn more interesting electronics things!
- No plastic case and other complicated accessories, the whole radio kit is simple and easy to make, it is a set of very interesting and academic electronic kits. With the reasonable design, the radio soldering project could be stable standing on any flat place.
- Good quality fiberglass board with black oil on both sides, fast heat dissipation and high hardness. With the English Instructions and good packaging – No worry about the soldering or missing components.
- 2 AA batteries are needed. Finished size: 12 x 8 x 5.5 cm ( The antenna is 30 cm) Please feel free to contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any needs..
Elenco AM/FM Radio Kit |Switch Between ICs & Transistors | Lead Free Solder | Great STEM Project | Superheterodyne Designed to AM and FM Broadcasts | SOLDERING REQUIRED
- Do & Learn – Soldering Required
- 56 page Training Course is divided into 9 lessons
- Audio Amp, AM Detector, AM IF, AM Amp, AM Mixer & Oscillator, FM Detector, 2 x FM IF, FM RF Stages
- Electronics training course appropriate for High School and University level curriculum
- “Superheterodyne” designed to receive standard AM and FM broadcast frequencies
- “Superheterodyne” receiver of AM and FM broadcast frequencies
- Unique PCB design lets you place parts over corrosponding symbols on the printed circuit board
- Detailed manual is included to provide easy instruction
- Theory of operation for each section explains what the stage was designed for, and how it works
- For more than 30 years Elenco has been developing reliable and affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits
Elenco FM Radio Kit
- Build this kit to assemble a monophonic FM receiver (88-108mhz) with electronic auto-scan
- Will help you understand the basics of working with printed circuit boards
- Become familiar with a variety of electronic components
- Develop good soldering skills
- For 30 years Elenco has been using their strong engineering and design skills to develop reliable, affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits
Tecsun 2P3 AM Radio Receiver Kit – DIY for Enthusiasts, Built it into a Radio case !
- Build a high performance AM radio Receiver
- DIY for enthusiasts, higher sensitivity than 99% AM radios on the market
- Step-by-step Guide included
- Great for learning and education
- Completed it with a radio case, make it your favorite radio and take it anywhere you want, Tell and Show !
Haynes Retro Radio Kit | Build Your Own Working FM Radio
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Haynes is an instantly recognisable classic British brand which have now put their name to a range of electronic model building kits. Each kit comprises all the components needed to create your own version of classic electronic devices and comes with a clear and concise instruction guide in the style of a Haynes manual.
- BUILD YOUR OWN RETRO RADIO KIT: Ever wanted to get inside your radio and understand how it works Then the Haynes Build Your Own Retro Radio is the kit for you!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Easy to assemble, with all components and relevant wiring included. Suitable for children aged 14 and above, the Haynes Build Your Own Retro Radio Kit is the perfect starter project for aspiring engineers and can serve as a wonderful learning tool for those who love electronics and how they work. An ideal gift for young budding creators and the nostalgic who is young at heart!
- RECREATE YOUR OWN RETRO RADIO: Once built, you will have your own handmade radio to play all your favourite FM stations on. Housed in a cardboard picture box that will transport you back to the 1970s.
- BUILT IN SPEAKER: The loudspeaker allows you to hear your sound without external speakers and the finished product comes with a tuning dial and a volume dial to adjust the settings as you please..TOOLS REQUIRED: You do not require a solder to create your own retro radio.
VMP Wall Mount Electronic Component Shelf, Large (CH-002B)
- Category: Electronics, Appliances, and Batteries — Communications
Alkar 6401485 Outside Flat Mirror Glass with Holder – Blue
- Rigourous tests on functionality, fitting and design assure an OE comparable quality level.
- Perfectly adaptable to the vehicles and easy to mount.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.