ESCAPE ROOM IN A BOX The Werewolf Experiment
- Exciting cooperation game—everyone in the game is after the same goal: to escape!
- You have to solve 19 mental and physical puzzles before a mad scientist turns you into werewolves—and you have only an hour to do it!
- To enhance gameplay, players can connect to the Amazon Alexa.
- A great immersion experience!
- Includes 19 puzzles and three locks. You can do it!
ESCAPE ROOM IN A BOX: FLASHBACK
- To beat this exciting escape room game, you and your friends have 90 minutes to decipher clues, solve puzzles, crack codes and flee the mad scientist werewolf, Doc Gnaw!
- Escape Room in a Box: Flashback challenges your team of 2 to 8 players to work together and solve 19 puzzles, including 4 real combination locks, to escape your fate.
- This thrilling cooperation board game features a fun “flashback” theme and 3 separate game paths! Stick to your path during gameplay and replay next time on a different path with no overlap.
- Connect to Amazon Alexa to enhance gameplay! Let Alexa time your challenge, provide hints and play a spooky soundtrack for you.
- Bring a fun challenge to any game night with Escape Room in a Box: Flashback. Perfect for adults or teens 13 years old and up.
NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 – Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (Up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location.
Mysterium Board Game (Base Game) | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Libellud
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: A horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago. Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: One player takes on the role of the victim (who is now a ghost) and the rest play as psychics. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit.
- INTERPRET VISIONS TO SOLVE MYSTERIES: Each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is. Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder?
- HIGH VARIABILITY: Dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available (Expansions require base game to play).
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players. The average playtime is 45 minutes.
Spy Alley Mensa Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game
- Winner of 12 National Awards, Including Mensa select, Australian Game of the year, Chicago Tribune “Top Ten Games”
- Spy Alley is a classic hidden identity strategy board game for 2 6 players. “Best Mind Game” by Mensa, Spy Alley will have you bluffing, deceiving and double crossing your friends and family to earn the title of the world’s top spy. Perfect for adults, Kids (ages 8+) or Families, Fun for everyone
- Simple rules that can be explained in minutes but take a lifetime to master. 30 to 45 minutes to play. People who like Clue tend to Love Spy Alley
- Spy Alley is a Fun Board Game for all ages, that helps sharpen your deductive reasoning, logic, interpersonal, and body language reading skills
- Each new copy of Spy Alley comes with a 90 Day Limited Warranty. If the game becomes damaged due to manufacture defect in the normal use of the product within the first 90 days from purchase, Spy Alley Partners will replace the part free of charge. The warranty is only valid if purchased from an authorized distributor in the United States of America
Sorelle Farmhouse Room in a Box, Chocolate and White
- 4-in1 convertible crib converts to a toddler bed, day bed and full size bed (rails and conversion kits are sold separately)
- Dresser features 4 ample-sized drawers for storing baby’s clothes, blankets and more
- Changing table features 2 shelves and changing pad with straps for added safety
- Durable anti-tip kit secures items to wall
- Set includes: Convertible Crib, 4 Drawer Dresser, Changing Table, Anti-slip kit
Escape Room The Game, Version 2 – with 4 Thrilling Escape Rooms | Solve The Mystery Board Game for Adults and Teens
- LIVE THE MYSTERY: Master your next games night by creating an escape room at home. Choose your challenge then set the timer on the Chrono Decoder. You’re now locked in and you have just 60 minutes to exit the room and win the game. Teamwork, creativity, and attention to detail are your keys to solving the brain-bending riddles and puzzles. Can you and your teammates exit the games?
- CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE: The ultimate escape room experience in a box, this kit contains 4 different Escape Room adventures, each with 3 parts. You have just 60 minutes to enter the correct keys into the Chrono Decoder to escape. Each adventure is increasingly more difficult to solve.
- FEEL THE THRILL: Create a true escape room atmosphere with the Chrono Decoder and the Escape Room App. The Chrono Decoder features a digital countdown timer and sound effects that let you know whether you’re on the right track. The App adds a thrilling soundtrack to each escape room scenario. Available as a download for Apple and Android devices.
- RISE TO THE CHALLENGE: Perfect for friends and family, this game is designed for 3-5 players, ages 16 and up. Once you’ve conquered all 4 scenarios, keep all the game pieces. Your challenge continues with add-on Expansion Packs (sold separately).
ThinkFun Escape the Room Secret of Dr. Gravely’s Retreat – An Escape Room Experience in a Box For Age 13 and Up
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn critical reasoning and logical deduction skills as they follow the story and solve challenges, unlocking clues to unravel the mystery.
- What you get – Contains a scene card, 4 sealed envelopes which contain secret items, a solution wheel and an instruction manual. Manufacturer’s website has re-packing instructions, along with suggestions for music and costumes to create an immersive experience. For 3-8 players, aged 13+, it makes a great gift!
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Award winner – TTPM Most Wanted Toy List for Holiday 2016.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.