Bora Saw Plate – The Easy To Use Saw Sled/Circular Saw Guide That ensures Straight, Precise Cuts. Easily Rip Plywood or Other Sheet Material To Your Exact Specifications & Measurements | 544006
- Works with the Bora WTX Clamp edges and Bora NGX clamp edges
- Versatile – Fits right- and left-handed circular saws
- Improved Front fence minimizes side to side tool movement
- New side stop allows you to replace the tool in exactly the same place, every time
- Low profile front Clamps allow a greater range of placement
- Friction fit cut indicator doesn’t require tools to adjust or lock in place
- Secure – 3 points of contact means your saw is held securely while cutting
- Replaces Bora saw plate – 542006
Bora WTX Clamp Edge 4 Pc. Set, 50” + 24” Clamps + 50” Extension + Saw Plate
- Set includes a saw plate, 24-inch and 50-inch clamp edges, and 50-inch extension that can be attached to either clamp edge
- Ridged aluminum straight edge guides make straight, accurate track saw like cuts
- Clamp edge features a soft-grip, non-marring rubberized clamping pad securely grips all surfaces
- Saw plate fits left or right handed circular saws and can be used on clamp edges up to 3-1/2 (89mm) inches wide
- Use the saw guide with your circular saw to cut with unmatched precision, or used for free hand cutting with the plate attached
- Clamping strength: 220 lbs of force
Bora Router Dado Jig, the Woodworking Router Guide That Allows For Precise, Straight Dados, Rabbets, and Mortises | 542005, orange
- MAKE STRAIGHT, ACCURATE DADOS AND RABBETS – Woodworkers asked us for a router guide / router jig that would make precise Dados, Rabbets, and Mortise cuts
- WORKS WITH THE BORA WTX and NGX CLAMP EDGES – The perfect addition to your woodshop, this dado router guide will help with all of your woodworking projects
- WORKS WITH ALMOST ALL MAKE/MODEL ROUTER – Includes a 1” standard guide bushing for easy mounting (works with almost any routers). No drilling or bolting necessary
- VERSATILE CUTTING FOR WIDE DADOS – Cutting adjustment allows for cutting wide dado’s with a 1/4″ 3/8″ or 1/2″ router bit
- LARGE PLATE SIZE FOR EASIER HANDLING – The large plate size ensures your router stays steady, and is easy to handle
- Our router plate is not designed for palm routers. The plate is designed for larger, more powerful hand-held designs
Bora 542007 Rip Guide for Bora Saw Plate 542006. The Circular Saw Guide Rail that Produces Straight Cuts up to 24”
- The rip guide can be used with Bora WTX saw plate to make precise, straight cuts up to 24”
- Extruded aluminum rail attaches securely for confident cuts
- Comfortable, adjustable rip handle ensures solid grip
- Easily fits into your toolbox so you can take it anywhere
- Lifetime warranty
Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 100 Inch Cutting Length (50″ clamp edge + 50″ extension)
- GET IT STRAIGHT – This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. Its long 100 inch length allows you to saw with precision and skill
- CONTRACTOR’S COMPANION – This tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate (sold separately), and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools
- LOCKED IN – The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won’t budge
- AS LONG AS YOU NEED – Modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts
- 100 INCHES OF CUTTING – With your purchase you will receive a 50″ Clamp and 50″ Extension, connect the pieces together for 100 inches of straight cuts
Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 24-Inch Cutting Length, 543024
- GET IT STRAIGHT – This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. Its long 24 inch length allows you to saw with precision and skill.
- CONTRACTOR’S COMPANION – This tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate (sold separately), and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools.
- LOCKED IN – The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won’t budge.
- AS LONG AS YOU NEED – Modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts.
CRAFTSMAN Mitre Saw, 12-Inch Saw & Clamping Box (CMHT20600)
- Cam-shaped pins twist and lock with honeycomb base to secure work for accurate cuts
- Cuts mitres on 45° and 90° angles, face angle 45° and 22.5&Deg; angle for octagonal shapes
- Extended lip on base holds mitre box in place while cutting and a built-in saw stop helps prevent cutting into mitre box
- Molded-in storage bins to hold CAM pins and pencil
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, refer to “Warranty & Support” section below for full details
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-pounds design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility. Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
Folding Hand Saw, Pruning Saw with 8″ Triple-cut Steel Blade & No-Slip Handle Portable Wood Saw for Camping, Hiking, Trimming, Sawing, Cutting Wood
- MULTIPURPOSE – Folding saw with steel blade can be used for cutting drywall, wood, trees, and plants. Ideal for a variety of applications such as pruning, trimming, gardening, woodworking, cutting, DIY craft, outdoor survival, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and more!
- EXTREMELY SHARP – Made of imported 65Mn Grade blade that is heat-treated for high hardness, the 1.2mm thick blade is tough, durable, and wear-resistant, providing resistance to damage and fractures from accidental strikes, as well as to cut quickly, efficiently and effortless.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – The 8.6 inch blade of hand pruning saw is triple-cut teeth design to enable it hardened to stay sharp for smooth, fast sawing. The safety lock secures the open blade firmly in place, and the lanyard hole at the end of handle for conveniently hanging to your bag.
- NO-SLIP HANDLE & FOLDABLE DESIGN – The ergonomic TPR handle features with anti-slip pattern to ensure a firm and comfortable grip in any weather condition. While the foldable compact design allows you to fold the camping saw down to 8″ x 2″ pocket size for easy storage and outdoor carrying.
- HANDY TOOL & 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – Self-use or a perfect gift for men and women, boys and girls who loves outdoor activity. We offer lifetime customer service, if you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us for help.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.