Foojoy Wuyi Mtn. Oolong (Wu Long) Tea 100 Tea Bags, 7 Ounce
- Foojoy Wuyi Oolong (Wu Long) Weight Loss Tea 100 Tea Bags
The Republic of Tea Wuyi Oolong Full-Leaf Black Tea, 1.75 Ounces / 50-60 Cups
- This hand-picked tea is prized for its large silver-tipped leaves and pure peach flavor.
- Highly aromatic, completely lacking in astringency, this oolong has the flowery upper register of a top-grade Darjeeling, but with a rounder, deeper, fuller cup.
- Its flavor has been compared to chestnut, honey and peaches.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Wuyi Oolong Full-Leaf tea per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 5-7 minutes. For iced tea, double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
- Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Sugar Free, Carb Free, Non-GMO Project Verified
FullChea – Da Hong Pao – Oolong Tea Loose Leaf – Wuyi Rock Tea – Tea From Wuyi Mountain – Promotes Healthy Hair (8.8oz / 250g)
- 【Special Taste and Aroma】: Complex floral flavors with warm roasted notes, and a long lasting floral note, the taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.
- 【Safe Resource】: Its raw material was grown on the Wuyi in Fujian, China, which a province fame with its tea. For ensure to offer you a high quality and unbeatable flavor, and it can be brew more than 3 infusions.
- 【100% Pure Teas】: No Added Flavors, No Artificial Essences. Our teas are completely pure with only healthy ingredients added to them.
- 【Good for Weight Loss】: Several studies have shown that Oolong tea could help enhance weight loss by improving fat burning and speeding up metabolism. So, if you’re looking for a healthy strategy to help you slim down, you can add a cup of oolong tea into your diet.
- 【Traditional Technology】: Highly Bake Oolong tea, made in a traditional way. Highly recommend trying Da Hong Pao if you like a risker who want to try every strong taste.
Dodjivi Organic Oolong Tea Organic Loose Leaf – Bulk Wuyi Mountain Da Hong Pao Tea – Big Red Robe Wu Long Tea – (100g/3.5 once)
- ❤ USDA CERTIFIED, PREMIUM IMPERIAL GRADE TEA – Dodjivi Tea is USDA Approved, HACCP – ISO – QS – EU Organic – Nop US Organic & Ceres Certified! You can be sure that our PREMIUM Black Dragon Tea will NEVER contain fillers, impurities or artificial coloring!
- ❤ 100% NATURAL OOLONG TEA – Hand picked and completely organic, Dodjivi Oolong Tea is sourced from the Rocky Wuyi Mountains of Fujian Province, which has been dubbed “The Home Of Finest Oolong Tea”. Our Da Hong Pao Tea has zero tolerance for low-quality herbs!
- ❤ SMOOTH TASTE AND DISTINCTIVE FLAVOR – Experience our better tasting and delicious Wu Long Cha Dark Green Tea. A full bodied loose leaf tea with a fragrant aroma, packaged in a resealable stand-up pouch for quick and easy usage! Package dimensions 28x17cm; Each tea pack weighs 100g.
Foojoy Wuyi Oolong (Wu Long) Weight Loss Tea 100 Tea Bags (Pack of 2)
- Foojoy Wuyi Oolong (Wu Long) Tea 100 Tea Bags (Pack of 2)
200g Dahongpao Oolong Tea Wuyi Rock Tea Strong-flavor Red Robe Tea Chinese Tea (1)
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian Province, China
- Net weight: 200g Grade: First Grade
- Product date:2020yrs shelf life: 18 months
- Tastes mellow and thick with sweet and fresh aftertaste
- Keep the product in shady, dry, ventilated and no strange smell place
Finest 100% Organic Wu-Yi Wulong Oolong Weight Reducing Tea Loose Bulk 1 Lb.
- Burns Fat
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Has Antioxidants
- Prevents Disease
- Organic, Natural & Nourishing
GOARTEA 100g / 3.5oz Premium Fujian Wuyi Da Hong Pao Dahongpao Big Red Robe Rock Loose Leaf Chinese Oolong Tea
- FEATURES: Big Red Robe Dark oolong tea, one of the top10 tea in china, characterized by a unique roasty flavour, is considered as the “King of Tea”. It has big and dark leaves and its smell is chocolaty and sweet, Exceptional traditional Tea, Luxurious Loose Tea, Gongfu Cha.
- TASTE: Dahongpao Rock Oolong tea tastes smooth and soft with an elegant aftertaste. The aroma lingers long even after several brewing. Light to medium bodied, but with distinctive warm and roasted cocoa notes, pit-fruit flavor, and a long smooth aftertaste.
- BENEFITS: Oolong tea contains health giving antioxidants and can aid in weight loss, decrease body fat and boost metabolism. Absolute Natural Supplements, Da Hong Pao has an exciting effect that helps people who are tired from office work to refresh themselves.
- VINTAGE: Roasty chinese oolong Tea, harvested the teas during their natural growing seasons of this year. Meets the highest verified standards of Environmental Performance, Transparency & Accountability. /PACKAGE: Zipper sealed paper package. /GRADE: AAAA
- BREWING: Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea Loose Leaf can be brewed as hot tea or iced tea, we suggest you drink the original flavor of this tea, sugar, milk, honey, lemon or chrysanthemum can be added to make various flavored teas.
Stash Tea Coconut Mango Wuyi Oolong Tea 100 Count Tea Bags in Foil (packaging may vary) Individual Black Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Fair Trade Certified
- ESCAPE TO THE BEACH: Rich mango and fresh, sweet coconut flavors in this oolong tea bring to mind a day at the beach whether you’re sipping it iced or enjoying a hot cup in the morning. Drink this refreshing tea plain or sweetened with sugar or honey.
- 100 COUNT BOX: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
- Box of 100 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- Oolong tea grown in the Wuyi Mountains of China Fujian Province with a rich mango flavor combined with sweet coconut
- This tropical, refreshing tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.