Foojoy Wuyi Mtn. Oolong (Wu Long) Tea 100 Tea Bags, 7 Ounce
- Foojoy Wuyi Oolong (Wu Long) Weight Loss Tea 100 Tea Bags
QFL Premium Chinese Slimming WuYi Tea – All-Natural Tea, Detox, Anti-Oxidant and Immune Booster WuYi Tea – 1 Month Supply with 60 Tea Bags
- ✔️ PERFECT WEIGHT LOSS TEA: Unlike other methods of weight loss, QFL WuYi Chinese tea fits into any lifestyle without the need of undergoing any major change. Our natural tea constitutes an extraordinary thermogenic formula that helps you lose that extra weight. It is the perfect weight loss slimming tea you need. You do not have to be hungry to reduce your tummy(belly fat).
- ✔️ HELPS DELAY SIGNS OF AGING: Our premium slimming tea contains antioxidants and amino acids which help to combat free radicals, and protect your cells and molecules from damage. This facilitates healing and delays the signs of aging. So buying our Chinese slimming tea is a win for you as it supports weight loss and anti-aging (similar to Skinny Fit Detox tea).
- ✔️ BENEFITS: The anti-inflammatory properties of WuYI tea helps improve skin which commonly affects people with much body fat. The ingredients of our premium Chinese tea are 100% organic and contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- ✔️100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Worried about purchasing our product and end up not liking it? QFL offers to refund every single penny of your money if our premium Chinese weight loss tea do not provide a noticeable value to you and does not suit your needs. We always ensure that we keep our customers 100% happy and satisfied.
- ✔️Maintains Heart Health: QFL WuYi premium Chinese tea helps to maintain your heart health.
Luxtea Chinese Top10 Famous Tea – Wuyi Da Hong Pao / Rock Tea / Big Red Robe / Dahongpao Oolong Black Tea – Grade AA (High Grade)
- Wuyi Da Hong Pao, one of the top10 tea in china, is considered as the “King of Tea”; Grade: AA (High Grade)
- Grade: AA (High Grade)
- Net Weight: 100gram; Expiration date: 540 days; 100% Organic Nature
- Storage: Cool, Shady and Dry environment.
- According to your preferences, sugar, milk, honey, lemon and/or chrysanthemum can be added to make various flavored teas.
Dodjivi Organic Oolong Tea Organic Loose Leaf – Bulk Wuyi Mountain Da Hong Pao Tea – Big Red Robe Wu Long Tea – (100g/3.5 once)
- ❤ USDA CERTIFIED, PREMIUM IMPERIAL GRADE TEA – Dodjivi Tea is USDA Approved, HACCP – ISO – QS – EU Organic – Nop US Organic & Ceres Certified! You can be sure that our PREMIUM Black Dragon Tea will NEVER contain fillers, impurities or artificial coloring!
- ❤ 100% NATURAL OOLONG TEA – Hand picked and completely organic, Dodjivi Oolong Tea is sourced from the Rocky Wuyi Mountains of Fujian Province, which has been dubbed “The Home Of Finest Oolong Tea”. Our Da Hong Pao Tea has zero tolerance for low-quality herbs!
- ❤ SMOOTH TASTE AND DISTINCTIVE FLAVOR – Experience our better tasting and delicious Wu Long Cha Dark Green Tea. A full bodied loose leaf tea with a fragrant aroma, packaged in a resealable stand-up pouch for quick and easy usage! Package dimensions 28x17cm; Each tea pack weighs 100g.
Yan Hou Tang Chinese Organic Da Hong Pao Grey Oolong Tea Loose Leaf – 250g Wuyi Rock Classic Ripe Cinnamon Big Red Robe Tea Leaves for Skin Health
- Endless Aftertaste: 250 Gram Chinese Organic Classic Grey Oolong Tea Wuyi Da Hong Pao Tea – Product of Taiwan, plant in China. Also called Big Red Robe, which is the highest quality balck oolong tea. Da hong pao has big and dark leaves and its smell is chocolaty and sweet. This chinese grey oolong tea tastes smooth and soft with an elegant aftertaste. The aroma lingers long even after several brewing. We promise you a pure natural process of tea, additive free.
- Certificated & Safety Commitment: The grey tea da hong pao oolong tea is made in China, meets the highest verified standards of Environmental Performance, Transparency & Accountability. The International Brand of Yan Hou Tang has registered over 30 countries.
- Don’t miss these recommendations: In foods, the chinese da hong pao tea is consumed as a hot or cold beverage, we suggest you drink the original flavor of this tea, also can try to add Milk/Goji in it. For the rich, full-bodied blend making it the ideal tea for enjoying not just at breakfast / afternoon time, but also at any time of the day or as chinese restaurant tea.
- What are the Benefits : Absolute Natural Supplements – Da Hong Pao is a mild tea that is suitable for most people; but patients and children are better not to drink it. Da Hong Pao grey tea has an exciting effect that helps people who are tired from office work to refresh themselves. Also helps digestion and protects eyes.
- Follow “Yan Hou Tang”: Get more Knowledge information, timely After Service. The Da Hong Pao Big Red Robe helps keep healthy, detox and enjoy life, just share with your friends.
Stash Tea White Peach Wuyi Oolong Tea 18 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6) Individual Oolong Black Tea Bags, Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea
- SWEET, JUICY PEACH: Oolong tea grown in the Wuyi Mountains of China’s Fujian Province is blended with juicy, ripe white peach flavor for a mildly sweet tea. Enjoy this drink as hot or iced tea. Delicious plain or sweetened with a touch of honey or sugar.
- 18 COUNT BOXES: Individually packaged bags guarantee every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Steep your tea according to instructions on box & enjoy every sip of premium quality Stash Tea
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: Compare our quality teas to competitors–Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth.
FullChea – Da Hong Pao – Oolong Tea Loose Leaf – Wuyi Rock Tea – Tea From Wuyi Mountain – Promotes Healthy Hair (8.8oz / 250g)
- 【Special Taste and Aroma】: Complex floral flavors with warm roasted notes, and a long lasting floral note, the taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.
- 【Safe Resource】: Its raw material was grown on the Wuyi in Fujian, China, which a province fame with its tea. For ensure to offer you a high quality and unbeatable flavor, and it can be brew more than 3 infusions.
- 【100% Pure Teas】: No Added Flavors, No Artificial Essences. Our teas are completely pure with only healthy ingredients added to them.
- 【Good for Weight Loss】: Several studies have shown that Oolong tea could help enhance weight loss by improving fat burning and speeding up metabolism. So, if you’re looking for a healthy strategy to help you slim down, you can add a cup of oolong tea into your diet.
- 【Traditional Technology】: Highly Bake Oolong tea, made in a traditional way. Highly recommend trying Da Hong Pao if you like a risker who want to try every strong taste.
The Republic of Tea Wuyi Oolong Full-Leaf Black Tea, 1.75 Ounces / 50-60 Cups
- Dark Flavors: Premium Indian Assam Tea Leaves Give This Hearty Brew A Rich, Malty Flavor.
- Its Flavor Has Been Compared To Chestnut, Honey And Peaches.
- Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Sugar Free, Carb Free, Non-Gmo Project Verified
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.