The Republic of Tea Wuyi Oolong Full-Leaf Black Tea, 1.75 Ounces / 50-60 Cups
- Dark Flavors: Premium Indian Assam Tea Leaves Give This Hearty Brew A Rich, Malty Flavor.
- Its Flavor Has Been Compared To Chestnut, Honey And Peaches.
- Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Sugar Free, Carb Free, Non-Gmo Project Verified
FullChea – Da Hong Pao – Oolong Tea Loose Leaf – Wuyi Rock Tea – Tea From Wuyi Mountain – Health Tea (8.8oz / 250g)
- 【Special Taste and Aroma】: Complex floral flavors with warm roasted notes, and a long lasting floral note, the taste is smooth and refreshing, with a lingering aftertaste that will stay with you.
- 【Safe Resource】: Its raw material was grown on the Wuyi in Fujian, China, which a province fame with its tea. For ensure to offer you a high quality and unbeatable flavor, and it can be brew more than 3 infusions.
- 【100% Pure Teas】: No Added Flavors, No Artificial Essences. Our teas are completely pure with only healthy ingredients added to them.
- 【Gift】: In Chinese culture, tea represents elegant, health and thanksgiving, so it is a warm gift for your lovers, family members.
- 【Traditional Technology】: Highly Bake Oolong tea, made in a traditional way. Highly recommend trying Da Hong Pao if you like a risker who want to try every strong taste.
Premium Chinese Slimming WuLong Tea – All-Natural Weight Loss, Diet, Detox and Anti-Acne Oolong tea – Pure WuYi Oolong – 3 month supply with 180 tea bags
- SAVE 42% When You Order Three Month Supply – Delicious, Mild and Smooth Flavored Chinese Tea
- 100% Pure and All-Natural – NO BLENDS – NO Additives – NO Preservatives – NO Pesticides
- Scientifically Proven to Melt Belly Fat, Reverse Aging, and Prevent Disease
- Best Option For Weight Management and Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- 2,000mg of Pure Oolong In Each Convenient & Individually Wrapped Tea Bag
- Oolong Tea does not expire or have an expiration date due to its fermented and oxidized form. The date on the boxes is called a BBD (best by date) and is used as a reference point for inventory and guide for consumers. Tea can begin to lose its potency when exposed to oxygen and the date on the box is a BBD from when the tea was harvested as if it were exposed to oxygen from harvest. However, our tea is sealed in plastic wrap and not exposed to oxygen so the best by date will start from the moment a consumer opens the package. Teas do extremely well for 1-2 years after opening a package (but storage conditions can play a factor.) It is recommended to store tea in a cool and dry place for maximum flavor and potency.
The Tao of Tea Wuyi Oolong, 1-Pounds
- Wuyi Oolong is grown at a 100% organic tea garden within Wuyishan
- Only teas grown within a 60 kilometer territory are considered Zheng Yan Cha—authentic Wuyi Tea
- 100% Organic Oolong Tea Leaves
Da Hong Pao – Wuyi Oolong Tea
- full of flavonoids and antioxidants
- can enhance energy and blood circulation
- fragrant aroma and rich mineral flavor
- known to enhance appearance of skin through consistent consumption
- may aid in weight loss/management
- known to mitigate negative side effects of drinking and smoking
- may relieve cough, phlegm and mucus
- thoughtful gift for friends, coworkers, loved ones and family
Zheng Shan Tang Jin Jun Mei Top Grade Organic Fragrant Wuyi Black Tea 1.76oz
- PICKING STANDARD: It is a special kind of Lapsang Souchong of superb quality in which only the budding tips of tea leaves are used.
- PICKING TIME: April 18, 2022
- ORIGIN: Tongmuguan,Wuyi Mountain
- NET WEIGHT: 50 gram / 1.76 oz
- AROMA: mellow, sweet with a natural mixed scent of flower, fruit and honey
- PACKAGE: The classic cylindrical tinplate can maximize the freshness of loose leaf tea
Finest 100% Organic Wu-Yi Wulong Oolong Weight Reducing Tea Loose Bulk 1 Lb.
- Burns Fat
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Has Antioxidants
- Prevents Disease
- Organic, Natural & Nourishing
GOARTEA 100g / 3.5oz Premium Fujian Wuyi Da Hong Pao Dahongpao Big Red Robe Rock Loose Leaf Chinese Oolong Tea
- FEATURES: Big Red Robe Dark oolong tea, one of the top10 tea in china, characterized by a unique roasty flavour, is considered as the “King of Tea”. It has big and dark leaves and its smell is chocolaty and sweet, Exceptional traditional Tea, Luxurious Loose Tea, Gongfu Cha.
- TASTE: Dahongpao Rock Oolong tea tastes smooth and soft with an elegant aftertaste. The aroma lingers long even after several brewing. Light to medium bodied, but with distinctive warm and roasted cocoa notes, pit-fruit flavor, and a long smooth aftertaste.
- VINTAGE: Roasty chinese oolong Tea, harvested the teas during their natural growing seasons of this year. Meets the highest verified standards of Environmental Performance, Transparency & Accountability.
- BREWING: Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea Loose Leaf can be brewed as hot tea or iced tea, we suggest you drink the original flavor of this tea, sugar, milk, honey, lemon or chrysanthemum can be added to make various flavored teas.
Cha Wu-[B] JinJunMei Black Tea3.5oz/100g,Chinese Loose Leaf Tea,WuYi Mountain,FuJian China
- Origin of WuYi City,FuJian China;
- Taste sweet and fresh smooth;
- Use FuYun No.6 Tea Tree to make,look Golden because the Tea Bud’s Villus;
- This tea in our store,the high grade the tea will more tender,the top one all is tea bud to made;
- Suggest use 85-95℃ water to brew it.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.