Xblaze Code:Embryo – PlayStation 3
- From the creators and publisher of the BlazBlue series comes a visual novel prequel set 150 years before the events in BlazBlue!
- Play a new type of visual novel where it’s not about the choices you make, but the information you gather!
- TOi System – Rather than choices, XBlaze Code Embryo has an inventive new system that affects the storyline! How you gather information will dictate the path and ending you get
- Branching storylines offer multiple paths and endings
Xblaze Lost: Memories – PlayStation Vita
- Best of Both Worlds – XBlaze Lost: Memories is a RPG-style, visual novel game. Combining 2D dungeon exploration with traditional visual novel game, the player will experience not just one but two types of game play in one game
- 8-bit retro fun! – Cute chibi-fied sprites are back! Roam around an alternate world and collect “Memory Fragments”, crystallized memories that tell the story of a mysterious unknown person
- Diverging Stories – XBlaze Lost: Memories offers several routes and multiple endings so each player will be leading their own story! Unexpected twists and turns allow players to experience hours of compelling gameplay
FREEing Xblaze Lost Memories: Nobody PVC Figure Statue
- A FREEing import
- From the hit game
- Features Nobody in her unforgettable outfit
- Alternate closed and open eyes expressions included
XBLAZE LOST:MEMORIES (PS3 / Japanese Version)
- Import Game – Japanese Version
- Compatible with US systems (region free)
- Japanese language (other languages may be included)
- Manual and packaging in Japanese language
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.