Yaesu Original FT-65 FT-65R 144/440 Dual-Band Rugged & Compact Handheld Transceiver, 5W – 3 Year Warranty
- Offers up to 5W of output power along with lower power settings of 2.5W and 0.5W.
- Boasts an IP54 rating along with MIL-810-C, D and E.
- The big front internal speaker provides 1 full watt of powerful, crisp and clear audio
- The FT-65R features a newly designed large white background LED display
- The FT65R is supplied with a 1950mAh Li-Ion battery pack that is capable of over 9 hours of operation.
Yaesu Original FTM-400DR/XDR 144/430MHz Dual-Band Analog/Digital Mobile Transceiver System Fusion
- Yaesu System Fusion Dual Mode System (C4FM)
- 50W Output Power
- 144/430 MHz Dual Band Transceiver
FT-70DR FT-70 Original Yaesu 144/430 MHz Digital/Analog Handheld Transceiver – C4FM / FDMA – 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- TX: 144 – 148 MHz & 430 – 450 MHz
- Wide band receive coverage of 108 – 579.995MHz
- System Fusion Compatible
- Rugged Construction Meets IP54 (Dust / Water protection)
- Equipped with Mini USB port for Convenient Memory Management and Software updates
Tri-Band Yaesu VX-6R Submersible Amateur Ham Radio Transceiver (144/222/440)
- Compact, Mil-Spec, Waterproof & Submersible Tri Band Ham Radio!
- Transmits the 144, 220 & 430Mhz Amateur Ham Radio Bands, & receives 0.5-999Mhz!
- Output Power is 5 Watts on 2 meter & 70cm, & 1.5W on 222Mhz, with multiple lower power settings!
- Additional features include a convenient access key for Vertex Standard’s WIRES (Wide-coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System), a transmit Time-Out Timer (TOT), Automatic Power-Off (APO), Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS), Yaesu’s exclusive ARTS (Auto-Range Transponder System) which “beeps” the user when you move out of communications range with another ARTS equipped station, plus provision for reduction of the TX deviation in areas of high channel congestion.
- Included in the box: Yaesu VX-6R Tri-Band Transceiver, FNB-80LI 1250mAh battery, SAD-11B Wall Charger, YHA-67 Antenna, Belt Clip, Manual and Warranty Card
Bundle – 3 Items – Includes Yaesu FT-60R Dual-Band Handheld Radio, 5W with The New Radiowavz Antenna Tape (2m – 30m) and HAM Guides Quick Reference Card
- Bundle – 3 Items
- Yaesu FT-60R Dual-band Handheld Radio, 5W
- Radiowavz Antenna Tape – Help Create your own Homebrew Antenna from 2m – 30m
- HAM Guides Quick Reference Card Included
FT-891 FT891 Yaesu Original FT-891 HF/50 MHz All Mode Analog Ultra Compact Mobile/Base Transceiver – 100 Watts – 3 Year Warranty
- Stable 100 Watt Output!
- Compatible With ATAS-120A Automatic Tune Antenna!
- All Mode Operation – AM – FM- USB – LSB – CW
Bundle – 2 Items – Includes Yaesu FT-891 HF/6M All Mode 100W Mobile Transceiver and Ham Guides TM Quick Reference Card
- Yaesu FT-891 HF/6M Mobile Transceiver, All Mode, 100 Watts
- HAM Guides Quick Reference Card Included
FT-2980R FT-2980 Original Yaesu 144 MHz Single Band Mobile Transceiver 80 Watts – 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Massive Heatsink guarantees 80 Watts of RF Power with No Cooling Fan Needed (Four selectable power output levels are provided: 80/30/10/5 Watts) – Loud 3 Watts of Audio Output for noisy environments – Large 6 Digit Backlit LCD ensure excellent visibility
- Excellent Receiver Performance – Alpha-Numeric Channel Display – 200 Memory Channels for serious users
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode Built in – Versatile Scanning Capability – WX Channels with “Severe Weather” Alert
- Smart Search Operation – DTMF Direct Access Microphone Included – Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection – RF-Squelch
- Interactive Programming Menu – Supply Voltage Display – 4-level Display Dimmer – Dual Watch FT
AnyTone AT-D878UVII Plus – Dual Band Analog/DMR – Bluetooth PTT – APRS RX & TX – Free $97 Training Course
- The New AnyTone AT-D878UVII PLUS Has APRS Receive and Transmit, so now you can receive other users APRS Transmissions
- Upgraded 500,000 Contact List instead of 200,000 on previous models so you can grow with the DMR community.
- FREE AT-D878 course included on BridgeCom University with step-by-step video tutorials to get you on DMR and making contacts fast ($97 value).
- Dual band UHF/VHF radio on DMR and analog so you can have one radio for anything on the tech bands.
- Up to 7w of high power transmitting so you can have maximum range using your HT.
- Easy to use interface and programming software so that you don’t have any trouble making new contacts.
- Front face programable with VFO channels so you can punch in repeaters and other frequencies on the fly without having to use the included programming software.
Xiegu G90 HF Radio 20W SSB/CW/AM/FM 0.5-30MHz, Plus 60 Meters with Free BridgeCom University Course and Built in Antenna Tuner
- Affordable HF, The Xiegu G90 gives you HF contact making capability at a fraction of the cost of other similar rigs.
- Up to 20w of transmitting power on frequency Ranges of 0.5-30MHz, plus 60 meters SSB/CW/AM; Full HF capability.
- FREE BridgeCom University Course ($97 Value) Included setup and user course to get you, on the air, step by step, in minutes.
- 1.8 inch Bright and colorful waterfall display that is easy to see and read, so you don’t have to strain to see what you are doing.
- Built in antenna tuner so you save money and can make contacts easier and with less hassle.
- Detachable faceplate/display head so it is super easy to install in your vehicle, ham shack, or anywhere else.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.