Iya Foods Grilled Steak Suya Seasonings with Roasted Peanuts, Authentic African Spice Rub, Recipe Dates Back to 17th Century. Made with Roasted Peanuts, Herbs & Peppers. For Juicy, Beef Skewer, 5 oz Bag
- MADE 100% FROM ONLY FOOD – Herbs, Peppers, Spices and De-fatted Dark Roasted Peanuts, Free from msg, preservatives, additives, color or anything artificial
- YAJI IS AFRICA’S MOST POPULAR STEAK RUB – Also called ‘suya’, these juicy grilled beef skewers are the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa. A beef lover’s delight; every bite as an experience!
- AUTHENTIC AFRICAN RECIPE DATING BACK CENTURIES – Authentic African Suya (grilled steak) includes roasted peanuts, a key authentic ingredient. This one is for those who want to enjoy the real thing.
- KNOW YOUR SPICES – Many spices do not list all their ingredients. At Iya Foods, we list everything
- MANY USES – Mainly for beef skewers but also delicious on chicken, goat, lamb or seafood
Suya Yaji Seasoning 10 oz Traditional Nigerian Kebab and Grilled Meat Pepper Spice by Sunburst Blvd
- Yaji Spice (pronounced “yaa-gee”), is also called yaji, suya yaji, or suya seasoning. is a dry peanut-based spice rub used to season beef before grilling. Suya (pronounced “sue-ya”), a beef kabob, is one of the most popular Nigerian street foods, and the famous blend that goes on it can be called either yaji or suya.
- In Nigeria, you’re likely to find as many suya stands on the corners as you would find coffee shops in the U.S.
- Taste: Our Suya Yaji Spice is a tradition blend that has a Nutty, spicy, and smoky, with onion and garlic undertones.
- Nutty, spicy, and smoky, with onion and garlic undertones.
- All Natural and Gluten Free without the use of GMO products.
- Check out more of the exotic and all natural spices in the Sunburst Blvd store.
Basmalah Africa Suya Spice Seasoning Pepper, Yaji Spice, Nigerian Food, African Spices Seasoning
- Yummy Suya Spice to rub marinate beef or chicken before grilling. You can add it to many other dishes for its delicious flavor
- Suya, also known as yaji, is a popular Nigerian food. Simple mixture of spices that brings out the yummiest tasting meat or poultry
- Suya is dry peanut based seasoning with added ginger, cayenne and paprika peppers, garlic, onions
- Not much salt added. Just pure spices. You add the quantity of salt you prefer
- Comes in packs of 8oz; choose one pack or two packs depending on your cooking needs
A-ONE Suya Yaji Barbecue Spice – Homemade Original African-Style Beef Jerky Mixed Spice for Meats, Chicken, Fish & Different Dishes, Hot & Spicy 5.29oz (150g) Pack
- This potent spice mix is flavorful and spicy, packing some good heat, and has some sharp aroma. Use a little bit to add some kick to a wide range of food
- A-One Suya Yaji Barbecue / Beef Jerky Spice can be used in a range of dishes: marinate or rub on beef /chicken /fish before barbecuing or grilling; curry sauces; soups; stewed sauces and tomato stew; mix in oil for white yam; Jollof rice; noodles; spaghetti; fried eggs; pepper soup; French fries; Fried meat, plantain and gizzard (gizdodo); pizza; etc
- All Natural / Hot & Spicy; No Gluten / No Cholesterol
- No Added Preservatives / No Trans Fat; No Artificial Colors
Suya mix – Spicy African suya seasoning for grilled fish , beef ,shrimp and chicken
- Suya Spice Blend is a staple seasoning in West Africa, especially in Nigerian cuisine
- It is a flavorful dry rub typically made with a base of crushed or powdered peanuts and spices like ginger and cayenne.
- The nutty, fragrant blend is commonly used to season beef and chicken skewers, but is also great for lamb, shrimp and fish
Suya Seasoning – Steak and Beef Seasoning for Grilling -Spicy Powder Sweet Flavor Chicken Seasoning Blend Nigerian Pepper – 7oz
- African Suya Pepper is used for seasoning meat
- Seasoning gives grilled meat a spicy and delicious taste
- This spice can be used to season all types of meat
McCormick Gourmet Organic Spice Rack Refill Variety Pack, 8 count
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Thyme, Ground Siagon Cinnamon, Oregano, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Crushed Rosemary, Ground Cumin, and Cayenne Pepper together in one set
- USDA-Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Perfect starter set for a new kitchen or addition to your current spice collection
- Spice sets make a great housewarming gift for everyone from college grads to newlyweds
- Add great spicy flavor to deviled eggs and fried chicken to chili and big, bold Shakshuka
Frontier Five Spice Powder, 1.92-Ounce Bottle
- 1.92 Ounce Bottle
- A Chinese spice blend that includes all five tastes (sweet, sour, bitter, salty and hot)
- All-Natural, Non-GMO Verified
- Non-Irradiated, Kosher
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.