2lb Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Ground Coffee, Light Roast, 100% Arabica Specialty Coffee, 32 ounces, 2 pounds, Bulk Coffee
- Small Batch Roasted Specialty Coffee.
- 100% Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Arabica Coffee Ground
- Roasted, ground, and packaged the same day. This is seriously fresh coffee.
- Smooth soft mouth feel, with fruity berry and some nuttiness with a hint of sweet ripe cherry
- 100% of the profits go towards orphans and vulnerable children.
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee, Organic, Ground, Fresh Roasted, 16-ounce
- 100% Pure Ethiopian Coffee – Yirgacheffe, Medium-bodied and brilliantly acidy with rough, fruity or winy tones. Thick body and an earthy aroma coupled with lemon, blueberry and blackberry notes.
- Organically grown, Medium/Light roasted ground coffee allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Coperaco Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Ground Coffee, Distinctive Floral Bouquet, Rich Body, Fragrant Aroma, Smooth Mellowness, Gourmet, Artisanal, 100% Arabica, Light Roast, 12 oz
- ARTISAN-ROASTED COFFEE: Handcrafted, gourmet coffee with a bold, flavorful, and velvety texture. Maestrale offers distinctive character and a balanced bouquet derived from the Central and South-American arabicas
- CLASSIC MEDIUM-LIGHT ROAST: Aromatic medium-roasted coffee with an exquisite toasted almond and chocolate flavor, with a smooth, long-lasting finish
- SIGNATURE BLEND: A joy for java connoisseurs who prefer whole beans to be freshly brewed in their espresso, latte, iced coffee, cappuccino, or cortado drinks
- HIGH-QUALITY ARABICAS: An authentic Mediterranean staple; roasted and blended in small batches with utmost care
- A JOURNEY IN EVERY CUP: Coperaco is a boutique coffee company known for the craft and passion of roasting coffee with unique expertise, international experience, and knowledge from the finest masters in Italy and France
5lb Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Ground Coffee, Light Roast, 100% Arabica Specialty Coffee, 80 ounces, 5 pounds, Bulk Coffee
- Small Batch Roasted Specialty Coffee. 100% of the profits go towards orphans and vulnerable children.
- 100% Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Arabica Coffee Ground
- 5 lb bag
- smooth soft mouth feel, with fruity berry and some nuttiness with a hint of sweet ripe cherry
- Roasted, ground, and packaged the same day to ensure freshness. Fresh coffee. The way coffee should be.
Ethiopian Ground Coffee, Yirgacheffe Coffee Region, Medium Roast Single Origin Coffee, Vacuum Sealed in Valve Coffee Bags to Maintain Fresh Roast in this Fair Trade Coffee (13.23oz/375gms)
- 100% ORGANIC ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE WHOLE BEAN ARABICA COFFEE – The traditional Ethiopian coffee cultivation practices are still dominant amongst Yirgacheffe farmers with coffee trees being managed by hand and fertilized with organic matter.
- RESEALABLE VALVED COFFEE BAG: This maintains freshness of the freshly roasted coffee inside
- SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE –YIRGACHEFFE region in southern Ethiopia produces one of the most complex, award winning coffees in the world
- PREMIUM HAND ROASTED COFFEE – BRINGS OUT THE FULL FLAVOUR – Light Roasted in small batches with careful precision by experienced Master Roasters to bring out the Full Flavour. With our ISO certified roasting system, you can expect Perfect Consistency in every Vacuum Sealed Bag
- TASTING NOTES: FLORAL FRAGRANCE & AROMA, CRISP APRICOT FLAVOUR – The light medium roast takes you on an incredible journey from the captivating Floral Fragrance of the dry grounds that intensifies as you break the black fruity foams to the SMOOTH MEDIUM BODY with a Crisp Apricot Flavour come alive in your palate. Perfect as hot brew or light ice coffee
Coffee Masters Gourmet Coffee, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Ground, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
- Case of four 12-ounce valve bags of ground Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee (48 total ounces)
- 100% Arabica ground coffee; freshly roasted
- Medium-bodied with a delicate acidity; hints of citrus
- Nitrogen-flushed bag for freshness
- Ethiopian beans roasted in U.S.
Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee – Ground Coffee – Freshly Roasted Coffee – Cubico Coffee – 16 Ounce (Single Origin Ethiopian Coffee)
- 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee – grown on the sloping hills of the Yirgachaffe Valley in the famous coffee region of Sidamo, Ethiopia.
- Freshly Roasted Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Beans – Cubico Coffees are roasted in small batches and our roasters sign and date each bag to ensure freshness
- Cupping Notes – A smooth and creamy body, a complex citrusy with pronounced lime notes, floral flavor and a sweet chocolate finish.
- Premium Ethiopia Ground Coffee – Medium Roasted to preserve the coffee’s complex flavors and intense aroma
- 16 oz. Ground Coffee in a vacuum sealed bag to ensure freshness
Ruth’s Yirgacheffe Ground Coffee – Single Origin Ethiopian Coffee – Premium Medium Roast Ground Coffee – Grade 1 Specialty All-Natural Coffee – 17.64oz / 500g
- Gourmet Experience: Indulge in an unforgettable coffee experience with the Ruth’s Coffee premium Ethiopian coffee! The unparalleled flavor and unique taste of this medium roast coffee are exactly what you need to awaken your senses in the morning or chat with your friends over a hot cup of coffee.
- Natural Ethiopian Coffee: This Natural coffee is 100% single-origin Ethiopian coffee, made from the finest selection of coffee beans. The coffee is grade 1 specialty coffee made in the Yirgacheffe of Ethiopia, so you can enjoy an authentic experience with every sip.
- Made to Perfection: We created this premium ground coffee medium roast with high attention to the smallest detail. Each coffee bean has been hand-picked, washed, naturally-dried, roasted, and grounded just perfectly to release a strong aroma and taste.
- Exquisite Aroma: Once prepared, the Yirgacheffe coffee ground selection releases a unique lemony taste completed by a sweet floral finish that will get you hooked from the very first sip.
- What You Get: The Ruth’s Coffee Yirgacheffe Ethiopian coffee arrives at your doorstep carefully packed in an airtight bag to make sure the aroma and quality remain intact. The 17.64oz bag is resealable, so you can enjoy this fine selection of coffee to the fullest.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.