RAW Yucca (2 oz)
- For Horticulture Purposes
- Water Soluble
- 100% Yucca Schidigera Extract
Wetting Agent – Surfactant Wetting Agent (1 Gallon Concentrate) – Liquid Yucca Extract for Plants, Lawns & Soil – All Natural Soil & Plant Thirst Quench – Liquid Aeration Soil Loosener
- REPAIRS HYDROPHOBIC SOILS: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet allows water to enter the plant in the same way as a conventional wetting agent. This natural surfactant enhances the uptake of nutrients, whilst promoting a healthy soil profile. GS Plant Foods Liquid Yucca Wet Extract breaks down the waxy coating that prevents water from entering the plant. In the case of excessive mineral buildup, yucca extract will reduce the amount of water necessary to flush the soil. This helps to fix hydrophobic soils.
- EXCELLENT WETTING AGENT & SURFACTANT: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet extract contains organic molecules that directly protect plants against damage from environmental stress. Yucca plants are great at sequestering and using water. Yucca is high in natural wetting agents called saponins. Saponins are steroidal-based natural chemicals that actually make water wetter, breaking the polarity of the water molecule. Apply it whenever plants are stressed due to heat, drought or hydrophobic soil conditions.
- MADE FROM YUCCA SCHIDIGERA: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet is made from Yucca Schidigera (60% Saponin), a natural wetting agent and surfactant. This allows for plants and soils to uptake and retain water and nutrients, penetrating deeper into the plant’s root zone. Water and nutrients can be efficiently absorbed by leaves, and Yucca Wet greatly improves this efficiency. Leaves have a natural coating of cuticle cells that help plants retain water and form a barrier against environmental stressors.
- EASY TO APPLY FOR NATURAL GREAT RESULTS: Yucca Wet extract is a natural surfactant that breaks up the water droplets and allows the water to spread out on the leaf surface in a thin film. The film and nutrients allows the water to be absorbed more evenly by the plant, and doesn’t leave spots behind on the leaves. For foliar applications; mix 1-2 teaspoons with 1 gallon of water. For hydroponics; mix 1 teaspoon with 1 gallon of water. For soil drench; mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
- TRUSTED & RELIABLE: At GS Plant Foods, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available. We have 100% confidence in the quality of our products and continuously strive to deliver the best customer experience. Our products are organic, easy to use, cost efficient, sustainable, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, no matter what you’re growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
GS Plant Foods Yucca Extract Wetting Agent – All Natural Wetting Agent (8 Ounces Concentrate) – Soil & Plant Thirst Quench for Plants, Lawns & Soil – Liquid Aeration Soil Loosener
- 💧Increase water absorption for all plants
- 💧Excellent surfactant
- 💧Improves soil moisture retention
- 💧Made from Yucca Schidigera extract ( 60% Saponin),
Yucca Tincture, Organic Yucca Extract (Yucca Glauca) Dried Root Herbal Supplement, Non-GMO in Cold-Pressed Organic Vegetable Glycerin, 700 mg, 2 oz (60 ml)
- YUCCA EXTRACT LIQUID SUPPLEMENT: Hormones free, preservatives free, without artificial ingredients, without antibiotics, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar-free, soy free, yeast free.
- HIGHEST QUALITY YUCCA SUPPLEMENT TINCTURE – Florida Herbs products consist entirely of pure ingredients, including wild plants and certified organic ingredients.
- ASTRAGALUS EXTRACT SUPPLEMENT from Florida Herbs aims to deliver purest high-quality organic products.
- FLORIDA HERBS goal is to manufacture products for a healthy lifestyle and help you reach your perfect state of health.
Yucca 500mg 100 Capsules (Pack of 2)
- 100 Capsules
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- 50 Servings Per Container
Yucca Extract Therm X-70 (1 Gallon – 128 Ounce)
- Protects crops against heat and water stress, soil compaction, poor water penetration, salinity and alkali.
- Increases water penetration, fertilizer uptake, permeability of heavy clay soil with salt and alkali problems, drainage reducing salinity, water intake, root growth
- Contains saponin, a natural wetting agent that reduces surface tension
- This action enhances better: water penetration into the soil, subbing of beds, drainage of excess water from the root zone
- Action on Plants and Trees: Improved seed germination and stand establishment Increased water uptake Improved fertilizer uptake
RAW Yucca 8 oz
- 100% yucca extract
- Fully water soluble
- Can be used to supplement any nutrient program or foliar spray regimen
- Beneficial to nutrient solutions as well as foliar spray applications
- Can be used at all stages of growth and flowering
Nature’s Answer Yucca Root Extract Supplement with Organic Alcohol, 1-Fluid Ounce | Natural Immune Support | Promotes Overall Wellness
- What is yucca? Yuccas are common garden plants with pointed leaves. There are many species of the plant, and the fruits, seeds, and flowers are often eaten. (Yucca shouldn’t be confused with yuca, which is a root vegetable also known as cassava.) Yucca offers numerous health benefits and is often used medicinally. Parts of the yucca plant can be incorporated into your diet. It can also be used topically to treat skin conditions or wounds. Most commonly, yucca is taken as a supplement.
- Boosts immunity Yucca contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which can benefit the immune system and overall health. Vitamin C stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, which fight infections and viruses. The antioxidants yucca contains protect us from cell mutations and damage from destructive molecules called free radicals.
- Eases arthritis pain Native Americans have long used yucca for relief from arthritis symptoms, and yucca supplements (often in tablet form) are frequently taken for the same purpose today. Yucca has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe pain.
- Yucca extract, which is sometimes added to lotions, soaps, or shampoos, can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including: dandruff balding sores and cuts sprains skin diseases and infections The folic acid found in yucca may help improve overall skin and eye health. The high amounts of vitamin C also aid in the production of collagen, the main protein in skin.
- In manufacturing, yucca extract is used as a foaming and flavoring agent in carbonated beverages. Many compounds from yucca have been used in the manufacture of new drugs.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.