GS Plant Foods Yucca Extract Wetting Agent – All Natural Wetting Agent (8 Ounces Concentrate) – Soil & Plant Thirst Quench for Plants, Lawns & Soil – Liquid Aeration Soil Loosener
- 💧Increase water absorption for all plants
- 💧Excellent surfactant
- 💧Improves soil moisture retention
- 💧Made from Yucca Schidigera extract
RAW- Yucca Plant Supplement for All Stages/ Increase nutient Uptake/ wetting Agent surfactant/ for Horticulture Purposes Indoor /Outdoor Use- 2 oz
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: RAW Yucca is derived from Yucca Schidigera plant. It can be used as wetting agent for nutrient solutions and foliar sprays and is great for flushing excess salts from the root Zone. When used on soils, it helps water and nutrients penetrate deeper and more evenly into the root zone. We recommend adding a pinch (1/16 tsp per 5 gallons) RAW Yucca to all foliar, nutrient and flush solutions. Works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs.
- RAW Yucca- Wetting agent that easily mixes into water and is completely soluble.
- BENEFITS: High saponin content makes for an excellent surfactant. Food source for beneficial microbes. Increase effectivity of foliar sprays and root zone applications.
- WHERE TO USE: Great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add1/16th to 1/8th tsp per 5 Gallon in the reservoir for irrigation. Apply as needed.
Yucca Tincture, Organic Yucca Extract (Yucca Glauca) Dried Root Herbal Supplement, Non-GMO in Cold-Pressed Organic Vegetable Glycerin, 700 mg, 2 oz (60 ml)
- YUCCA EXTRACT LIQUID SUPPLEMENT: Hormones free, preservatives free, without artificial ingredients, without antibiotics, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar-free, soy free, yeast free.
- HIGHEST QUALITY YUCCA SUPPLEMENT TINCTURE – Florida Herbs products consist entirely of pure ingredients, including wild plants and certified organic ingredients.
- ASTRAGALUS EXTRACT SUPPLEMENT from Florida Herbs aims to deliver purest high-quality organic products.
- FLORIDA HERBS goal is to manufacture products for a healthy lifestyle and help you reach your perfect state of health.
Yucca Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Yucca (Yucca Glauca) Dried Root Glycerite 2 oz
- Yucca Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Yucca NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Yucca Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Yucca herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Wetting Agent – Surfactant Wetting Agent (32 Ounce Concentrate) – Liquid Yucca Extract for Plants, Lawns & Soil – All Natural Soil & Plant Thirst Quench – Liquid Aeration Soil Loosener
- REPAIRS HYDROPHOBIC SOILS: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet allows water to enter the plant in the same way as a conventional wetting agent. This natural surfactant enhances the uptake of nutrients, whilst promoting a healthy soil profile. GS Plant Foods Liquid Yucca Wet Extract breaks down the waxy coating that prevents water from entering the plant. In the case of excessive mineral buildup, yucca extract will reduce the amount of water necessary to flush the soil. This helps to fix hydrophobic soils.
- EXCELLENT WETTING AGENT & SURFACTANT: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet extract contains organic molecules that directly protect plants against damage from environmental stress. Yucca plants are great at sequestering and using water. Yucca is high in natural wetting agents called saponins. Saponins are steroidal-based natural chemicals that actually make water wetter, breaking the polarity of the water molecule. Apply it whenever plants are stressed due to heat, drought or hydrophobic soil conditions.
- MADE FROM YUCCA SCHIDIGERA: GS Plant Foods Yucca Wet is made from Yucca Schidigera (60% Saponin), a natural wetting agent and surfactant. This allows for plants and soils to uptake and retain water and nutrients, penetrating deeper into the plant’s root zone. Water and nutrients can be efficiently absorbed by leaves, and Yucca Wet greatly improves this efficiency. Leaves have a natural coating of cuticle cells that help plants retain water and form a barrier against environmental stressors.
- EASY TO APPLY FOR NATURAL GREAT RESULTS: Yucca Wet extract is a natural surfactant that breaks up the water droplets and allows the water to spread out on the leaf surface in a thin film. The film and nutrients allows the water to be absorbed more evenly by the plant, and doesn’t leave spots behind on the leaves. For foliar applications; mix 1-2 teaspoons with 1 gallon of water. For hydroponics; mix 1 teaspoon with 1 gallon of water. For soil drench; mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
- TRUSTED & RELIABLE: At GS Plant Foods, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available. We have 100% confidence in the quality of our products and continuously strive to deliver the best customer experience. Our products are organic, easy to use, cost efficient, sustainable, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, no matter what you’re growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
Yucca Root Capsules 1000mg | 120 Count | Non MGO and Gluten Free Extract | by Carlyle
- YUCCA ROOT: Native to North America, the roots contain naturally occurring plant compounds
- PREMIUM EXTRACT: The equivalent of 1,000 mg of Yucca Root per serving in a quick-release capsules
- ROOTED IN WELLNESS: Carlyle provides powerful herbal supplements in your pursuit to healthy living
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives & Non-GMO
Yucca Liquid Extract, Yucca (Yucca Glauca) Tincture, Herbal Supplement, Hawaii Pharm, Made in USA, 4 fl.oz
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Yucca liquid extract!
- Yucca tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Yucca liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Yucca extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Yucca extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Nature’s Answer Yucca Root Extract Supplement with Organic Alcohol, 1-Fluid Ounce | Natural Immune Support | Promotes Overall Wellness
- What is yucca? Yuccas are common garden plants with pointed leaves. There are many species of the plant, and the fruits, seeds, and flowers are often eaten. (Yucca shouldn’t be confused with yuca, which is a root vegetable also known as cassava.) Yucca offers numerous health benefits and is often used medicinally. Parts of the yucca plant can be incorporated into your diet. It can also be used topically to treat skin conditions or wounds. Most commonly, yucca is taken as a supplement.
- Boosts immunity Yucca contains high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which can benefit the immune system and overall health. Vitamin C stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, which fight infections and viruses. The antioxidants yucca contains protect us from cell mutations and damage from destructive molecules called free radicals.
- Eases arthritis pain Native Americans have long used yucca for relief from arthritis symptoms, and yucca supplements (often in tablet form) are frequently taken for the same purpose today. Yucca has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe pain.
- Yucca extract, which is sometimes added to lotions, soaps, or shampoos, can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including: dandruff balding sores and cuts sprains skin diseases and infections The folic acid found in yucca may help improve overall skin and eye health. The high amounts of vitamin C also aid in the production of collagen, the main protein in skin.
- In manufacturing, yucca extract is used as a foaming and flavoring agent in carbonated beverages. Many compounds from yucca have been used in the manufacture of new drugs.
NOW Supplements, Yucca (Yucca spp.) 500 mg, 4:1 Concentrate, Herbal Supplement, 100 Capsules
- GMP Certified
- Herbal Supplement
- Naturally Occurring Saponins
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.