MARUKAN Yuzu Ponzu Premium Soy With Yuzu Citrus, 12 FZ
- Diet Type: Gluten Free, Kosher
- Non-GMO Certified
Muso From Japan Hot Yuzu Sauce, 3.2 Fl Ounce
- JAPANESE HOT SAUCE — Muso From Japan Hot Yuzu Sauce is a unique and delicious craft hot sauce with citrus-umami notes and a pop of heat perfect for everyday meals or special occasions.
- MADE FROM REAL YUZU — Yuzu, the unique citrus fruit from Japan, provides a distinctive and unusual flavor in cooking or as an ingredient in a range of Japanese Sauces and condiments. Yuzu’s flavor is tart, closely resembling that of the grapefruit, with overtones of mandarin orange and subtle floral undertones.
- BRIGHT AND LIVELY — Muso From Japan Hot Yuzu Sauce adds a bright and lively flavor profile to your favorite dishes. With a light floral aroma and a pleasant tartness, Muso From Japan Hot Yuzu Sauce will complete your hot sauce collection and impress your friends and family.
- A PANTRY STAPLE — Muso From Japan Hot Yuzu Sauce will quickly become a staple in your pantry, just as it has become a culinary secret weapon for chefs around the world. This traditional hot sauce will add depth to marinades and rubs, grilled meats and vegetables, and salads and sauces.
- Bright, fragrant, lively, hot
- Allergen Information: Soy Free
Muso From Japan Organic Sprinkling Furikake Yuzu, 2.2 Oz
- Brings out a pleasant citrus floral umami flavor.
- Try with yuzu sauce
- Sprinkle it on grilled meat or fish, a bowl of rice, or anything else where you want to deliver an extra pop of flavor and satisfying crunch
- It works great as a topping for noodle dishes and even salad
- Yuzu furikake is a blend of salt cured toasted black sesame seeds, toasted white sesame seeds, and green nori flakes with dried Yuzu citrus zests
Trader Joe’s Yazu Hot Sauce 3.4 oz (Pack of 3)
- It has a very refreshing citrus and sour flavor with a nice kick of heat. It isn’t blazing hot but for newcomers and those who are sensitive to spicy foods, it’ll likely be pretty zingy for them. While it has its asian heritage, it seems to go with any food around the world. If something needs a little heat and citrus is also a welcome flavor, this is the hot sauce to use.
- delicious doused over chicken soup.
- Add it to a margarita for a spicy kick
- Sprinkle a few drops on top of your avocado toast.
- Delicious! Sour and hot and in just the right balance.
SHIMOUSA PONZU SHOYU of Yuzu & Lemon 12.1 Fl Oz. All Ingredient is Japanese Soy Sauce, Yuzu, Lemon. This bottle is airless after use, so it retains its flavor until used up.
- This soft bottle does not have air when opened, so you can always taste fresh soy sauce. And it won’t break even if dropped.
- 100% Japanese ingredient of Yuzu, Lemon and Soy sauce of Aging in this wooden mallet to produce a mellow taste.
- It is soy sauce and lemon ponzu made by a company that has continued to make soy sauce for over 150 years.
- It goes well with Japanese food, as well as anything you like to eat, including salads and fried foods. The affinity with the Fried chicken is also excellent.
Ponzu Sauce (yuzu blend) Dressing Japanese Handmade【No chemical seasonings Non-GMO】 Natural brewing 300ml(10.14floz) 【YAMASAN】
- ✅What is the difference from other products is the scent of “Yuzu”, the acidity of “Sudachi”, the sweetness of “Daidai”, and the mellowness of “Yuko”. We used abundantly 4 kinds of natural juices with different characteristics and combined them with the natural brewed “soy sauce”.
- ✅Ponzu soy sauce is a seasoning made by adding soy sauce to citrus juice.
- ✅It is manufactured by a traditional method so that you can enjoy the natural taste without using chemical seasonings or coloring agents.
- ✅Ponzu soy sauce is used in a wide range of dishes as a seasoning for Japanese food, just like soy sauce.
- ✅It is often used when eating hot pot dishes such as shabu-shabu, but it is also used as a seasoning for sashimi, tofu dishes, grilled fish, steamed dishes, vinegared dishes, and other dishes with suitable acidity.
Yuzu Kosho Pepper Paste, Spices and Seasonings, Japanese Seasoning, 3.17Oz(90g)【YAMASAN】
- ✅Japanese traditional all-purpose seasoning: Born in Kyushu area of western Japan, Yuzu Kosho is originally used as a condiment for hot pot, miso soup, and sashimi in the local area. After getting famous & popular all over Japan, the recipe goes very various, and used for numerous dishes such as Yakitori, pastas, Udon & Soba noodles, and Yakiniku(BBQ).
- ✅Taste the difference of deeply mellow, but refreshing aroma & granular texture of modestly grinded ingredients. Once you open the bottle, you can enjoy abundant Yuzu aroma spreading out. Then at the tasting moment, you can feel each one granular touch of the fine ingredients on your tongue.
- ✅Using Japanese branded sea salt, “HAGI NO SHIO(Salt of Hagi)” 100%: The ingredient of the salt is sea water of Toragasaki Coast 100%. There are natural forest of about 25 thousands of camellia, and the forest contributes abundant nutrient such as magnesium of nature to the sea water.
- ✅Experience the natural harmony of Yuzu’s deeply mellow aroma and chili’s rich spice, and discover the “umami” hidden behind the spice. Be creative to put it anything such as grilled chicken, boiled seafood, cheese, also blend with various soups & dressings.
- ✅Commitment to a small scale manufacturing. No color additive, No chemical preservative, No chemical seasoning. Made from very simple 3 ingredients. 1. Fragrant yuzu which grows to have deep green skin & rich aroma in the nature of Yamaguchi. The refreshing aroma stands out. 2. Fresh green chili which has fine spicy flavor. 3. Branded sea salt of Hagi(HAGI NO SHIO).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.